Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CO Pickup Thread--HQ Macro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bouldorado, Nov 21, 2011.

1. get some better butane..... bho should be light honey colored

2. I'm using vector so I don't think I can really get much better butane. that oil I made w/ the bud was my second time making bho so I'm guessing it's more in my technique. you have any recommendations for the bho purge? what I did was set the extractor pan in a frying pan and pour boiling water around it, popping bubbles w/ a torch.

3. ISS x White Rhino
    [​IMG]

OG Kush x Butterscotch
    [​IMG]

4. Blackwater. I
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

45 mic bubble hash
    [​IMG]

5. damn man nice bud and errrrlz... I'd love to dab that up. I just made some really good maui oil and some afgooey oil. Whipped the afgoo into budder though.

6. #26 angusnaut, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011

the purge IS very important but for the best quality and yield its all about how you pack your extractor, the size of extractor, how fine you grind your bud, and how you spray your butane.

You shouldnt be "grinding" your buds, you should break them up a little less so than you would for smoking a bowl. Grinding it exposes much more surface area, therefore you are more prone to pull contaminants through.

How big is your extractor? I've toyed around with a few diff sizes now; and figured out the narrower the tube the better yield and quality product you get.

As far as purging, everyone has there method... As long as you get the butane out, your good.

7. Some very desirable buds I see., how was the super silver lemon? It looks dankk

8. thanks man. I made another batch today with the trim and buddered up really well. might be some of the best oil I've made so far.
    [​IMG]

my extractor is a foot long and prob 3/4" diameter. as for grinding, if I'm running trim I'll just pack that right in the tube. otherwise for whole buds, I've started coarsely chopping them up with scissors and packing them in the tube. I don't get any spark when dabbing the oil nor any butane taste, so I'm guessing I get most of it out.

word. that ssl is probably my favorite of the sativas, very tasty in a vape. super citrusy too.

9. #29 stiikyiiky, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    Word. Sounds good. How about indica strains which was your favorite?

10. Nice flowers bro!

11. Probably the first and last dispensary weed I'll buy in Ft. Collins. Excellent bud no question, it's just all the shops are required to close by Feb. 14 due to a recent ban.

Super macro hopefully to come later with the latest purchase of a reverse adapter ring for my lenses.

Rectangle. H

[​IMG]

12. #32 Bouldorado, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    CO Diesel #6. H
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Moonshine. I
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trainwreck. S
    [​IMG]

Lemon ISS. S
    [​IMG]

13. Those are all straight dank bro!! Keep it up!

14. #34 Bouldorado, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    Super Macro Update:

Trainwreck:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Moonshine
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CO Diesel
    [​IMG]

15. o...my...fucking...god :eek:

You have got some good photography skrillzzzz :smoke:

16. #36 Bouldorado, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    Haha thanks. hope you enjoy the latest. :smoke:

Sensi Star
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Moonshine
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Oh my lord. :eek:

18. damn man all your bud looks dank as fuck and its pretty fucking cheap!

i cant wait till my vacation there in august.

19. Fuckin dank! All your buds are picture perfect. :hello::D

Is most that chronic grown indoor? Which are outdoor/greenhouse?

20. thanks. as far as I know, pretty much everything is indoor. most places use soil, and a lot are completely organic too.

and tonster,

yeah it's pretty cheap. I recently switched caregivers and this one has $6 grams on the house shelf and a $8 reserve shelf, which is not noticeably better. about half the buds pictured are from the house shelf at this place, so quality, as you can tell, is awesome. in fact, it's pretty much unbeatable at these prices. :D