1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

co-ops....Medical marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by crazybob2u, Jan 9, 2003.

1. I just recieved my medical mariuana card and I'm not sure where to turn for many things....such as
    help on growing?
    Is ther any type of co-op for med growers to get you started with seeds or clones.
    Does the state (Oregon ) help or direct new med. users get set up?
  2. Congratulations on getting your card. And you should be happy to know that there is quite the wealth of Growing information right here In Grasscitys Growing forums. You also might want to check out www.overgrow.com for some good answers to allot the general questions.

The state of Oregon doesnt give the medical users any actual funding or support it was intented to be self funding thats why there is that yearly membership cost, but you should be able to get some clones from any another Medical User/Grower/Caretaker.

Or you could just order seeds or go to a place like http://johnnyreeferseed0.tripod.com/ and get some for free.

I would also check out www.ornorml.org
    the Oregon NORML chapter they should have some more information for the medical user.

Good Luck friend and welcome to the city
  3. Welcome to the best City on the 'Net. Check your pm box, I mailed you a grow guide. Enjoy your time here.

Grasscity Deals Near You