Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CO MMJ Application Help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nickyman22, Nov 6, 2013.

1. So I have had my Colorado doctors recommendation for a while now, but when I originally got it, they told me I needed to fix my paycheck stub I was using for my proof of residency before I submit my application. Long story short, my paycheck says Nick instead of Nicholas. After asking my employer to fix it and waiting a very long time, they failed and now my doctors recommendation will expire before I get my new paycheck that would (hopefully) have the name fix. Has anyone had any experience with the CDPHE rejecting them for an issue like this? Should I submit my application anyway with the flawed name? Any advice is appreciated, thanks for reading. :bongin:

2. I was rejected first time I applied even with proof of residence because of out of state license even though they say its acceptable. I went and got my license to just get it over with and was accepted afterwards. this was 2009/2010 or so.

not sure about now a days I've just always renewed after that.
    you can call up one of those clinics they have set up for people to get their license easily and ask advice they should be well informed on the laws.

3. I would not submit the packet. The MMED is a sticker for everything and if you get rejected, I think there might be a waiting time before you can submit again.

The simple solution to your problem is to get a CO ID or DL and get a new rec. I'm sure if you explained to your doctor what happened, they could void the old one and write a new one.