CNN/YouTube Debate tonight at 8

Discussion in 'General' started by Baker, Nov 29, 2007.

1. The Republican CNN/YouTube debate is tonight.

I highly suggest everybody to watch :D

I might have to go out to do school shit mid debate, does anyone know if there will be a way to watch it later, maybe through youtube videos or cnn.com or something?

2. And next at 8, presidential candidates give predictable answers to preselected questions. Also, Rudy Giuliani figures the secret to mentioning 9/11 in every question he answers. Join us live.

3. I hate these youtube debates, I hope this is the last year they ever do them.

4. how do you vote

5. watching it now.. ron paul is certainly getting some positive feedback

6. "What's up with that?"

Official CNN questioning.

7. So far ive liked ron pauls answers the best

8. Hahahaha, Mitt Romneys such a douche.

9. Huckabee is so fake it makes me want to puke

10. At least hes a good public speaker. He was a lot more coherent than Romney.

11. LOL :p

12. I dislike everyone but Ron Paul. I'm not sure about one other guy, never seen him before. I hate Guiliani, Huckabee, McCain, Thompson...

13. did McCain just seriously argue that Vietnam was a successful and necessary war?

14. wow
    please dont let a republican whos name is not ron paul become our next president....PLEASE

15. Oh don't worry, it won't happen.

After Bushy, sheeple will a run to a democrat : Hillary or Obama to save them. Too bad they're on the same agenda as bush. Thats what im betting on anyway.

Does anybody else hate that stupid Audience Meter?

16. The best quote from the debate so far:
    "More people in America are afraid of getting audited than getting mugged"
    *All the rich white people chuckle and sip their martinis*

17. THE FUCKING PEOPLE VOTE WHEN NOBODY IS SPEAKING! ONE TIME SOMEONE VOTED DOWN BECAUSE THE DUDE SAID THAT THEY WERE GONNA GO TO A COMMERCIAL! I'm so sick of these 12 random college students who's opinions matter so little to me that those yellow and blue bars are nothing more to me than a welcomed barrier from Tompson's face

18. Ron Paul for the win. But as I hinted, it isn't up to us, it's up to diebold to make that decision for us.

McCain is horrible but you at least have to give him props for being the only person on the stage to experience torture and tell everyone that torture is not the American way, regardless of his beliefs on the "War on Terra".

BTW I highly doubt the validity of the "approval lines" and think they absolutely do not belong there. It should be up to the people to make their minds, not 12 people specially hand-picked to give responses CNN wants.

19. I was getting chills as Giuliani was speaking about his accomplishments pre-9-11.
    He was mayor for many many years, they decided to take out the mafia and take control of the hub of their future plans. They made NY the safest city, it's down to 400 homicides now a year from 2600 in 1991. Well 9/11 happened there, Bush and Cheney stuck it out, wolfowitz is at the top of the world bank, looks like they have it all planned out ready for rudy to take the role and honor of president that will recompensate him for letting them use his city and making sure everything stays on a low.

Seems like a fiction book, but it isn't so improbable.
    I think i might be pessimistic. meh.

20. Anderson Cooper is the worst moderator we have seen this election.