CNN Main Page Poll on Marijuana!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Colin Kill You, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Hey guys. Go to CNN.com and scroll down for their poll on should the US decriminalize marijuana. Vote yes! its already in favor 71 percent.

SPREAD THE WORD AND GET US MORE COVERAGE!

2. How can marijuana and government live together? When government opens up to some tough love.

3. bump. yeah! go go!

4. Voted.

Arigato for the information senor.

5. Voted, but it isn't going to do anything for us...

6. Voted. Thanks for the heads up.

7. voted +rep for the link

8. I voted no, fuck decriminalization, I'm for legalization.

9. A thousand-mile journey... begins with the first step...

Decriminalize... let that sink in for a bit... then start talking legalization...

Baby steps, Blades... baby steps! :smoking:

10. Why compromise? This is the LEGALIZATION forum but apparently people here only ask for decriminalization....

11. decriminalization doesn't make sense and it's NOT a step towards legalization.

It's a completely different policy just as prohibition and legalization are completely different policies.

We need to treat marijuana like alcohol by legalizing and regulating its production and sale to adults. We also need to stop people thinking that legalization means no rules at all. It doesn't.

12. i dont see the poll to vote?

13. Ah Voting and Polls done /thread =P :confused_2:

14. But If decrim is all we can get atm, I'd accept that. Why not? Sometimes baby steps are what it takes. California didn't jump straight to legalization did they? No, they had to accept medical and decrim laws for a while instead, and still faced much opposition. The legit scientific studies of short term/long term use are not out there yet for legalization to be passed. Majority of this nation still opposes it(some of those may be closet supporters but they won't come out), and will continue to do so for a few more years at least. You can't just shove it all down their throats at once, gotta give them time to chew it up.

15. yea i cant find the link either, i used ctrl f and searched for mrijuana but i still couldnt find it. a direct link please?

16. Can you please explain to me how decriminalization isnt a step towards legalization? Jumping straight towards legalization is a little wishful at the moment. The more states that decriminalize, the more people start to wake up out of their slumber of thinking that weed is a hardcore drug that needs to be illegal. And THAT is a step towards legalization.

17. Amen, dude.