CNN is Very Fake News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Damn Clinton news network

2. Going after Trump will do wonders for CNN's viewership numbers.

More than 60% of Americans don't approve of Trumpdy at the moment according to the latest numbers I could find.
    Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

3. Those 60% I would describe as the 5th column. Take any opportunity they can to spread filth about him and not thanks him for the stuff he does do. Hell even his comments regarding baby Gard have been hijacked and the pope is trying to upstage him.

• Like Like x 3
  4. He's fucked now whatever he does. If he just took a more diplomatic tone and stayed off Twitter I'd bet his numbers would so much better.

As Gil Scott said America needs a B movie star to save the day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I beg to differ. Being on twitter is a good thing, he can step over the fake news media. Trump is already doing well as president and I for one would like to see GB and Ireland join the US. Trump is about liberty, fight the EU tyranny!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I can't agree with you Ted. He's a charlatan, Bush and Obama repackaged.

I will say though that he's a lot more entertaining.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I live in hope. Lets not forget what the evil UK and EU are doing to Charlie Gard - murdering him. Trump is standing up for that boy he should launch a fucking nuke on whitehall.

8. Trump and the Pope fighting over that dying child is a Circus act. Trump couldn't give a shit about that child. We saw the same carry-on with Obama and Bush crying crocodile tears.

He'd be served worrying about his own.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. The child is his own - a fellow human being. An Trump is the defender of the Anglosphere. It's time we all got behind him.

10. #110 AugustWest, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. They'll still watch it even if just to shout abuse at the TV. :)

The Dems and the Reps are twiddle dumb and twiddle Dee.

12. There'll be Anglo nothing here Ted. :ninja:Anyway the Brits have decided to steer their own course.

13. so has the Republic lol, how they are regretting Brexit now lol. Shit ooopps, Merkels new bitches.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I'll put on a pair of jackboots before I'd piss on the butchers apron Ted.

Europe has been great for us. We went a bid mad there for a while on the Euro and had to do a stint in rehab but we're back firing on all cylinders now Ted.

The Irish are proud Europeans Ted. There's none of this British First shite here.

16. hes not fucked at all. Those poll numbers mean about as much as they did leading up to the election. Its bullshit. His detractors cling to them like its some kind of validation for their bullshit. Its not. All those polls are extremely small sample sizes compared to the 300+ million who do live here.
    Looked like the polish people certainly liked him this morning, but you would probably have a hard time finding positive coverage. Most of his supporters enjoy his use of twitter. I think its awesome because it just throws the establishment into a frenzy. He's just playing the media like a fucking puppet, and has been since he was elected.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. regretting brexit? really? didn't theresa may just lose an election that she called for by a landslide? Had to have the queen stop it or something right? Doesn't sound like they are regretting it, it seems like they want to speed it up to me. BRexit is the smartest thing they could have done. Why have a bunch of unelected bureaucrats running your countries economy? Makes zero sense. Globalism is so fucking stupid.

18. He seems to be doing well

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. It looks like CNN's going to need some more investigators

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. #120 Praetorian, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Since they screwed themselves by going after the original guy (and getting the wrong guy in the process), thousands of these memes started popping up all over the net.

If they want to start coming after regular citizens for having a voice, they will find more and more citizen voices standing up against them and everyone who associates with them.
    The first guy was bullied into "apologizing". The next few already know there is national support against CNN doxing private citizens. If the battle they want to fight is against the free population of the USA then that battle they will lose.

Where will CNN be when because of this giant fiasco the next wave of political candidates, on either side of the aisle, does not want to be affiliated with them from the start?

• Like Like x 3