cnn drug legalization poll

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by purplesmoker, Apr 13, 2009.

1. +1 vote to Marijuana and it is still 0%.

2. ^^^^ ditto

3. #4 thebigd^, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    All drugs should be legal. Right to pursuit happiness isnt it? Freedom is the ability to make right AND wrong choices. If we start legalizing all drugs, spent more money on positive advertising, and more rehabilitation clinics, and better ways to help cope with long term addiction, we would see dramatic crime rates lessen, have more money generated for the country, and also help alot with diseases, and other off-hand issues.

Most people will say I am a fool for saying this, but honestly.. it all goes together if you think about it alot.

"What if I am outside at night, and there is somebody walking down the street, high on PCP and causing chaos." - Aside from calling 911, there are laws that allow you to have concealed weapons. Thus, you have the right to protect you or your family depending on the circumstance, if that person's high becomes out of control.

Any one else think this way?

4. This^

5. all of them still 0%

6. Yeah, but most people are little babies, and like having a big government on their side even if it means they are the gov's little bitch, so that they will never run into a situation they have to actually deal with themselves. With that in mind I still don't understand why people don't want to legalize all drugs.

7. You know your 100% right. But I'm guessing your American and you should know we are a nanny nation. If we did things like this, not only in regards of drugs but all other ideas we would be a better nation. But this is a "harsh" idea for many people. They can't do whats actually right, they have to do what they think is right.

8. It is my educated opinion, that persuades me to believe that all natural unsynthesized drugs, that aren't detrimental to ones health should be made legal. Examples of which, would be marijuana, mushrooms(Psilocybin), and peyote. While on the other hand, drugs like heroin or cocaine should remain illegal. Though you may ask isn't cocaine natural, it comes from the coco bean, but it is a man made drug that has to be sythesized or exstracted from the bean making it man made. All of the man made drugs in one way or the other have detrimental affects on the human body and mind.

9. If you vote marijuana only.... there's something wrong with you. Other people look at you how you look at other drug users.

10. Yeah, it is funny how people justify their arguments on the basis of safety, which goes against another big touting line for their own argument, which is freedom of choice.

11. Why won't it show the results???

12. I voted for all drugs and it's still showing 0% 0% 0%.

cnn dudes need to learn how to make a website that works! ;)

13. Also voted for all drugs... really interested to see the results.

14. CNN's tech guys must be stoned! ;)

15. I wonder if they are just waiting to see the numbers, so they can ditch the poll if they don't like the results.

16. ive never done an illegal drug besides weed (not even shrooms or something), but i think all drugs should be legalized. at least decriminalize all drugs and have it up to the state whether theyll sell it or not.

weed should be legal everywhere however

17. exactly, in the end we have to look at the real moral choice. Do we want to shelter ourselves from drugs and keep them taboo while still having gang violence? or do we let free choice prevail where awareness is the new key for fighting drugs.

18. Morals, lol.

19. 0 0 0 still

I voted all drugs...

even though I don't completely agree and CNN assholes will say a bunch of insane crackheads met at starbucks and voted :O