1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Cmon

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by visko, Mar 14, 2003.

1. HIGH...
    I HAVE TWO KINDS OF NUTRITIONS ONE OF THEM CONTAINS
    "N",P2O5"K20"
    AND THE OTHER ONE
    "N","MG","FE","MN","CU","B"
    ANYWAY MY PLANTS ARE REALLY DOING GREAT THEY HAVE REACHED 20CM NOW AT THEIR THIRD WEEK,I AM STILL USING A HIGH BEAM HALOGEN LAMP IN A CLOSET DESPITE THAT SOMEONE SAID THAT I SHOULD SWITCH TO HPS.
    WHY SHOULD I CHANGE WHEN THE LIGHT DOES TWO JOBS ,HEATING AND LIGHTING......
    ITS GREAT!
    FROM NOTHING I MADE TWO VERY BEAUTIFUL PLANTS....
    I AM GOING TO TRY AN GET SOME PICTURES SOON.
    COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THOSE NUTRITIENTS SHOULD I USE ?OR BOTH?
    HOW AND WHEN TO USE IT?
    IN THE SOIL?OR IN THE PLANT(SPRAY)?

"SENDING A PUFF TO EVERYONE FROM A FAR AWAY LAND"

Re

2. dude hologens are to hot and they do not put out the right spectrums anyone that tell you that you can grow good shit with a hologen is a fool. they will grow but they are gonna get tall and skinny and your buds are gonna be so small and shitty if they even grow at all

3. HIGH All, I take it when you said "N",P2O5"K20" you probably ment NPK 20-5-20 and the others you mentioned are Miconutrients. Most ferts have All of the Miconutrients in them.

Macronutrients are Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S)

Micronutrients are Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Chloride (Cl), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Zinc (Zn)

Find a fert that has the NPK and the micronutrients in it.

4. when i say tha i have this fertilizer with initials of the chemicals:N,P2O5, and K20......
    WHAT A HELL IS THIS THING ANYWAY TOO STRONG OR TOO WEAK
    SHOULD I CONTINUE USING IT....
    AND OH YEAH I FINALLT DECIDE TOO SWITCH TO 2 HPS FLUOROSCENT LIGHT
    ONE RED AND ONE WHITE...TOGETTHER 50 WATTS OF
    COURSE IAM GONA GO FOR SIX TO EIGHT MORE OF THEM ...
    THEY ALSO HAVE BLUE IN THE STORE...

"THEY SAY THAT ZIGMUND FREUD'S LAST MOMENTS WERE SHARED WITH HIS MOST FAVORITE STACK OF HASH"

5. As far as the fluros go i'd just stick to white 1s. all the coloured 1s do is make the same light as the white 1s but filter out some of the wavelenghs so your plants r getting less light not more. any light that a plant doesnt want it just reflects. yeah it uses mainly blue and red and refrects the rest thats mainly the green part of the spectrum, thats y plants look green!

6. dude hps flourescents i think your confused use the cool whites or daylights 4 foot fluorescents for now until you can get an hps

Grasscity Deals Near You