Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cmon the Tic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 20, 2005.

1. cmon the Celtic............in case anyone isn't watching, Celtic take on Rangers in Scotland, both teams are tied for the top of the league, and these clashes date back do 1888.............no need to guess who i support........lol............Peace out........Sid :hello:

2. what happened to poor old aberdeen? it all started soo well....

em... outa the 2 i have to say rangers cos if they win dad will be happy and get comically drunk probably... he's a funny old drunk, shame i wont be there to witness the madness, i find it funny how seriously some ppl take sports :)

3. fuckers won 2-0, celtic were all over them in the first half, and lost a goal to a bad bounce............then stupid defending, celtic could have buried 4 but couldn't score past the new rangers keeper, he won man of the match..........no wonder..........Peace out.........Sid

4. damn, too bad. I guess neither of our football teams were destined for greatness this year! Oh well, theres always next :D

5. Don't worry...if anyone gives you a hard time, we'll round up all our hooligan friends and give them a good beating :D
    We got your back covered...

Too bad about the celtics, sid...but there's always another game...

6. yeah i think i'll watch Arsenal v Byern Munich tonight in the champions league..........you going for Bayern?..........Peace out........Sid

7. I'm not much of a fan of watching soc- erm... Football. LOL!

Anyone ever watch Italian soccer? It's the most vicious sport out there. Only one rule: You can't kick an unconscious player.

8. Seeing as i am originally catholic i ll go for celtic
    I always find it funny when americans call footy soccer i dont know why
    Peace
    Dont fly 2 high

9. you gotta see Scottish football mate, in Italy they go down as if they've just been shot with an Elephant gun..........lol........and the refs give free kicks for nothing........Peace out.......Sid

10. As far as I can tell, the Dons have been doing much better this season. I think we were back to the glory days of being third all the time for the first half anyway. Not sure now though. Sid, do the Mighty Dons have any chance of getting in to Europe this season?

I remember when I cared enough about football to go see a couple of matches. We lost 3-1 to Killie for my first, then won the second time. I think it was against Dunfermline and the score was something like 3-0.

11. they could take 4th, but i doubt they'll beart Hibs to third place as the goal diffrence is huge.........but i'd say they're certainly better this year...........the best thing that could happen for Aberdeen Hearts and Hibs is for the old firm to leave..........well that's the way i see it.........if Celtic and Rangers have to travel south every second week, a lot of supportes will go to their local team, and may even stay, crteates more revenue..........Peace out.........Sid

12. they won their first game in aaaaaaaaages this weekedn, at the very start they coulda even been second if their form kept up, then they lost 4 games in a row or somethingstupid

13. Yeah...Bayern München...I used to cheer for them before...but it got boring...they always son...so I switched to 1860 München...

But I sure hope they kick Arsenal's arse :hello:

14. Arsenal have a shite European record........wouldn't surprise me if they did get beat, but ya gotta support a British team first............you obviously a German team.........tell you what, i'll bet you a pint and a spliff that Arsenal will win..............goddammit Arsenal you better not let me down.............Peace out.......Sid

15. maybe time to wonder where the NBA and NHL got their names from.........the Celtic one being an obvious link to Ireland, not too sure on the rangers one..............Celtic were formed by an Irish monk called brother walfred (i think) in 1888............Peace out............Sid

16. I take that bet...

I talked to a mate and he probably can fill in for me for the Amsterdam trip...you can pay me there :D

17. hey i'm not made of money, i'll buy you a bag of grass.........lol.........Peace out........Sid

18. you just haven't been a Celtic game.....lol.........if you did you'd love it........
    http://www.celticfc.com/default.asp ........Peace out...........Sid

19. So Celtic have one game left and need 3 points? And play Inverness CT? Good luck...shouldn't be too hard...

20. Glasgow, Scotland...