cmon guys.

Discussion in 'General' started by puffpuffpass714, Apr 4, 2012.

1. stoners and no poetry threads...? im not even that into poetry just caught me off guard. Well im gonna kick it off with some dark poetry i wrote about 5 mins ago.

p.s.I wish for this to be a place people come and post a line or two of a poetry or music or w.e. caught your interest when you saw/heard it. feel free to critique any of my personal work however i know artist's tend to be overly sensitive.:rolleyes:

Darkness,
    nothing, the entire world completely
    blank
    motionless
    pain, almost lodged in my gut
    burning
    hatred
    memories,the good and bad
    emotions
    screaming
    tearing, my very skin
    lies
    stories
    bullshit, all of it

its dark, so what.

2. Haha go to the music section. The hip hop threads are virtually just poems

And there's LOTS of em.

3. obviously i hope to read positive poems, just one i banged out today and felt like sharing with my fellow blades.:smoke:

think outside the box too, i feel like i could write forever about nature and the environment

4. didnt think to look there hm. however there are no stickies or anything of this nature. Everyday im driving in the car and a few lines come to mind which dissapear by the time i decide to find paper and a pen. I hope this to be that place you can just drop down those lines for our city's enjoyment.:smoke:

5. [quote name='"puffpuffpass714"']

didnt think to look there hm. however there are no stickies or anything of this nature. Everyday im driving in the car and a few lines come to mind which dissapear by the time i decide to find paper and a pen. I hope this to be that place you can just drop down those lines for our city's enjoyment.:smoke:[/quote]

Haha I hate that.. I know for a fact I've forgot some of my best lyrics because I was driving.

6. uhm, emo girls are hot!

7. lol its funny, i used the search bar; i just searched poetry. the only threads i found were rap related. not dissing rap, just wasn't what i was looking for. but thankyou^^ almost exactly what i was lookin for.:smoke:

8. [quote name='"puffpuffpass714"']stoners and no poetry threads...? im not even that into poetry just caught me off guard. Well im gonna kick it off with some dark poetry i wrote about 5 mins ago.

p.s.I wish for this to be a place people come and post a line or two of a poetry or music or w.e. caught your interest when you saw/heard it. feel free to critique any of my personal work however i know artist's tend to be overly sensitive.:rolleyes:

Darkness,
    nothing, the entire world completely
    blank
    motionless
    pain, almost lodged in my gut
    burning
    hatred
    memories,the good and bad
    emotions
    screaming
    tearing, my very skin
    lies
    stories
    bullshit, all of it

its dark, so what.[/quote]

There's a whole sub forum dedicated to "the arts"

9. eh. some take it too far. i can dig the whole loose black sweatshirts and shit, but cmon. gauges and tatted head to toe is a little much for me. hahahaha. to each there own i guess. :smoke:

10. [quote name='"Tha Come Up"']uhm, emo girls are hot![/quote]

I disagree. They're not my type.

11. Roses are Red,

Violets are blue,

Im high off my ass,

How bout you? :smoke:

12. ^ YES. haha.

roses are not blue
    my friend has the flu
    we just hit the bong
    now i have it too

:cool:

hahaha this could get interesting...

13. yeah, ill delete it or you can. just wasnt sure where to start it guess.

14. My penis
    erect
    my hand
    lubricated
    the smell of lotion in the air
    oh no, i do not care
    i shall fap and fap
    watch the computer screen
    that booty gonna clap
    only seconds later
    don't be a player hater
    my penis squirted blood
    like a fallen skater.

A poem by Spoogett.

*bows*

15. [quote name='"puffpuffpass714"']

yeah, ill delete it or you can. just wasnt sure where to start it guess.[/quote]

I'm not an admin.

16. haha i can agree on the shaved head/gauges thing thats O.D.,i jus like that dark side they have its a turn on.

17. [quote name='"Spoogett"']My penis
    erect
    my hand
    lubricated
    the smell of lotion in the air
    oh no, i do not care
    i shall fap and fap
    watch the computer screen
    that booty gonna clap
    only seconds later
    don't be a player hater
    my penis squirted blood