Cmon dude

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mrtreework, Nov 12, 2012.

1. You know what's annoying? When bitches complain about being single but guys ask them out, including me, like why would you put me in the friend zone, if you're just gonna complain about being single? Shut up

2. Maybe that person just isn't attracted to you and is just trying to be nice about it. Just because a person is single doesn't mean they wanna just be with anybody

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Maybe that person just isn't attracted to you and is just trying to be nice about it. Just because a person is single doesn't mean they wanna just be with anybody[/quote]

I know, your right I just didn't know where else to bitch, it's just frustrating for me

4. Single =/= desperate.

Being single is lonely. That's why they complain. Guys do it too, we have a lonely thread here, and it's not just females posting.

But being lonely doesn't mean you will settle for the first person to ask you out.

5. I understand man, I've been in the same boat as you and it blows. Just gotta forget it and move on.

6. ^ I get what you mean but I agree with the OP that they shouldn't tell yo that lol.

like the girl that friend zoned me, she mentioned a couple to times to her roommate with me around that she will probably be single forever and live with a bunch of cats.

and i'm there thinking I asked you out and you decided to friend zone me. so i'm even worse that living with a bunch of cats?

7. Maybe if you ask them out on the first meeting you wont be considered a friend to them...

8. [quote name='"3XL"']Maybe if you ask them out on the first meeting you wont be considered a friend to them...[/quote]

Yeah I'm finally realizing this, I always become too much of a friend

9. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']^ I get what you mean but I agree with the OP that they shouldn't tell yo that lol.

like the girl that friend zoned me, she mentioned a couple to times to her roommate with me around that she will probably be single forever and live with a bunch of cats.

and i'm there thinking I asked you out and you decided to friend zone me. so i'm even worse that living with a bunch of cats?[/quote]

That's the wrong way to look at it

You can't help who you are and aren't attracted to. For example, I'm friends with a few girls, who if I asked would probably go out with me. I'm just not attracted to them like that. That doesn't mean they're bad people, the opposite is true, they're pretty awesome, its just I don't see them in that light.

Having been on the other end I know it sucks, but I also know there's nothing I can do about it

10. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']I understand man, I've been in the same boat as you and it blows. Just gotta forget it and move on.[/quote]

You're right I'm all moved on and stuff it's just hearing that over and over it just pisses me off, can't help it

11. Some people would rather be single than just date anyone.