C'mon baby pour up wit me...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 23, 2007.

1. I jus poured me a potent 3, C'mon baby pour up wit me, Chillin sippin on codiene.

Fuckin stressed bout shit, Already hittin the bottle oh well. Might not even get any fcukin trees tonight shits gon blow. My homies only got the flame flames and he was a bill fourty for a oz. I cant afford that shit man. I usually pay a bill to a bill ten for a oz of high mids.

Stressed my blocks hot, Stressed bout other shit.

I need to chill.

2. Man..I gotta pay a front back and get 2 blunts to blaze..Looks like Alyssa isnt coming over so Ima be fuckin all sexually frustrated.

THIS is suburban drama.

3. Po' it up, let yo mind be freeee, sippin drank with MOE

4. Good song homie.

I break the law when i swang left and right, My trunk bang hard like a tyson fight.

5. Fuckin ripped...

;)

6. Man, every time I talk to you you're sexually frustrated! ;)

7. I aint guna pour up withcha kid but im about to roll up a grape swisher. If i could homie i would let u rip it as long as u let me sip it haha no homo. Stay up

8. Forgot to mention the herbs i picked up yesterday.

Them kills i mentioned in the first post.

He called me later in the day n told me hed hook me up with a qtr for $40. Hes askin $60, $50 for some people, And he cut me a deal on it for $40.

He made like $7 off the deal lol.

But we smoked 2 J's between 4 heads, And god damn i was stoned as fuck. Shit burned super slow, Smelt fuckin fantastic, Could be feet away from the bag and it stank everything up. Super sticky. Basically some dank for a kill fucking price.

Im enjoying it.