Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CMMNNJ march philadelphia may 1st

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lessthanjeezy, Apr 12, 2010.

1. alright blades,
    so the coalition for medical marijuana is having a march on may 1st from 3 pm to 7 pm...i am deffinitely going to attend to support the cause and just wanted to spread the information to get as many people there as possible...also i figured all the nj/philly blades could meet in person during this march which woulf be pretty cool because all you guys seem real chill and easy to get a long with...not to mention we share that common bond :smoke:

if any of you have any questions or anything feel free to pm me but i really hope this event can be huge!

2. you know i heard about that, but i dont live anywhere near there. i honestly wouldnt even consider going. if i lived closer however, i would totally go. it should be fun though.

3. 2 hour drive for a 4 hour march. May have to make a trip, think I got an old bitty there too.