Cmh yields?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Bigolenugs19, Apr 24, 2019.

1. I got 50 something grams off my lec, so they pretty much kick ass :) that was my first run. I kinda got duped by the hydro store guy, so what I have is a sun systems magnum xxxl air cooled hood with a 315 par pro lec bulb pluged into converter run by a hardcore sun systems ballast. If you are still around and care about this at all maybe a year from now I will give some real Gpw. On the light setup. It was my first grow but I could deffinatly see that the lec was lacking in flower power.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the solid answer! You use lec and qbs?

Conrad's QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

3. Well at some point the will be the goal beacause to get the true max watts for my space I need all 4 qbs and my 315 lec lamp I think max power I can get around 620 from my qbs plus the 315 from my lec gives me 940 watts in a 4.5by4.5. But like I said I kind of got boned by the hydro guy basicly I was not prepared and I had a good chunk of money to get this thing rolling so I got the tent,fan and carbon filter one week. I knew the light was important so I looked around and listened to what he had to say then went and researched, from what I read lec seemed good and it still does depending on circumstance. He should have suggested a good ole 1000w hps/mh for my tent which he also suggested for my personal use garden.. ugh I'm high and blabbering I will get back at it when I get myself together lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. I believe either way is good dude, your on your way to some great bud

5. I was just going to going to get a pic of my buds to show you and you allready been over there on the journal chatting with me.. space case sometimes. I just wish I could fast forward like 2 more grows to get to the monster plants but it will come.

• Like Like x 1
  6. U know I really am a lazy guy when it comes to the numbers! My friend Robbie714 did some research on these lights! I do know that hortilux has the best bulbs! I started with the philips argo bulbs. The bulb is almost too big to fit in socket. Like twice the size. They have more uv than any bulb out there. I have been getting crazy electric bills here in Cali without solar! If I use more than $100 they charge me all kinds of fees. So I hate to admit this but I really haven't finished flowering with these lights. Maybe once. I do alot of flowering outside. Can't beat the sun! I would ask schplakken! He is a cmh guy and runs multiple! I am a outside guy that turns a light on inside lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. My man gritsy!! U get those going?

• Like Like x 1
  8. So I had a generic the white one. Than I bought a Hort bulb. Wouldn't run in my unit. So my hydro let me take it back 11 months later and pay the difference for a second Hort. When I bought my lights the quantum boards were not quite to where they are now. I was a little bit more worried about dyi I'm in a lot of pain and not much of a Sparky. I also thought what happens if my driver goes down or my board if I would have to wait for stuff. I like the fact that my hydro treats me well how they let me take home a light if I wanted when mine was broke. I have pretty much grown a few sets of Bud pretty much all the way through. I just get pissed off at the electric company and take a running outside cuz I can 20180712_050036.jpg 20181018_174623.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. 3 bears are hard to germinate

• Like Like x 1
  10. Humm. Might be a little old. But both mine went. The livers was the tuff one. Here they are 20190425_080132.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice ladies there!!! I’ll keep at it

12. Here is an unbeatable light combo imo. It will be lighting up half of my 4×8 tent.
    20181202_111715.jpg 20190330_191241.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. 20190427_222943.jpg
    I got bought mine in seperate parts over time

• Like Like x 1
  14. Holy shit!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I run 2700 K QB 288's and a 315 CMH. The one time that I did run 3 plants in flower under just the CMH I pulled about 6.5oz so little over .5gpw. My gpw fluctuates all over the place because of so many other factors that keep changing the outcome, that I take them with a grain of salt. I could've also easily fit another plant under the CMH. I'm gearing up to just veg in both my 5x5 an 4x4 and flower all at once for one big harvest for the summer an shut it down til winter and for that I plan on running 4 of the qb288's at 100watts each on the sides and the CMH in the middle.

16. Peyote critical directly under the cmh with qb288's on side 20190427_114507.jpg
    27days since flip.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. The plants seem to get a lot more frost with the cmh. I also like the added blue spectrum 20190427_114517.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks. They need trimmed back pretty bad. Both of my tents are being taken over by Vegetables right now. Veg tent is mostly peppers.