Clover Ciggerettes?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by trixx, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I person at school was telling me how great they are.

She said the best kind was Djarum blacks.

How great are they? How much is a pack? Where do i find these? A tabbacco and cigar shop?

btw they look beastly [​IMG]

3. NO WAY! they are fucking tasty.
    They remind me of VERY light cigarettes with a kick to them.

You can find them at 711 even.

Deff worth a try :]

4. These ones must be different to the ones they sell in Bali then:)

5. Blacks remind you of LIGHTS? I can understand with the newer ones, because the filters have so many holes poked in them..but the older ones were ridiculously strong.
    I used to smoke the unfiltered ones, but I can only tolerate being around them now in moderation.
    They're called CLOVE cigarettes, just so you don't sound silly when asking for them at a shop. I've seen them for sale in some locally-owned coffee shops, a few gas stations here and there, and tobacco shops. I see them at a lot of headshops, as well.

6. Also, clove cigs are terrible for you, the fragments slice your lungs open like little shards of fiberglass.

7. Mind to share where you got this bit of info? From my readings they just as bad for you as normal ciggerettes.

8. They're magically delicious.
    Djarum 'nillas ftw.

9. Yeah those cigs are terrible as fuck for your lungs you're not supposed to smoke them regularly theyre like a once and a while thing

10. I started on Blacks...then switched to camel turkish golds after about two months...smoked those for about nine months, then decided to quit permanently. i know it's cliche, but it was one of the best things i've done for myself.

if you like blacks, be sure to try vanillas. vanillas are the best tasting cigarettes i've had.

11. djarum special's taste the best in my opinion, if you like blacks you should definitely try those

12. well my mission today is to find some. i'll post on how i like em.

13. They don't taste too bad, and they make your mouth kinda numb when you smoke them. I love them.

14. i think there tight as fuck they taste like bubblegum sorta i love the buzz its sorta like bud for a couple of minutes but u cant really smoke them alot the smell is kinda annoying after a while but i still like them there like 5 dollars a pack kinda expensive but dont get the bali kind there really gross

15. ahhh i wish i had one

16. Cloves are great! They might make you look a little gothy or pretentious though...just try not to smoke one if you're wearing a beret and you'll be fine. They're much smoother than normal cigs because the eugenol from the cloves numbs and sooths your throat. Delicious.

17. Dude. Camel turkish domestic blend. Thats the way to go.

18. Cloves are frickin awesome! I haven't had them for a long time, I actually forgot they still made them.

Yay for cloves!