Clove?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StonerMike, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Anyone here smoke this shit or ever try it? I tried it the other day, tastes like shit but it feels great on your throat, it has a numbing effect on your throat and mouth similar to novacain, the indians used to smoke it from my understanding also.

http://www.emasoft.net/public/ljournal/clove.jpg

2. lol clove cigarettes? Those things smell delicious the brand is called black label or black something idk... i hear they mak ur lungs bleed thouh... or soemthing involved with blood vessels idk.

3. I didn't know they sold clove cigarettes.

4. clove smokes have fiber glass in them, i tend to say away from em.

5. Uh right.... lets see some credible links...

I used to smoke these cone (in the dutch/uk sense with the taper shape) that came from russia...weird lil white blue and raddish red packaging...sometimes the paper was like sploched as if the damn cigs were rolled wet or got wet...cheap and tasty tho

6. I know what your talking about , I have some in with my spices. It gets used as medicine as well but don't think I would smoke it.

7. clove cigarrettes are a very popular smoke. they're basically tobacco and cloves mixed together. the most popular brand is Djarum, and the most popular brand of Djarums are blacks, as someone mentioned before.

they taste wonderful, smell wonderful, and burn slow as shit. theyre also great to mix with MJ in joints, to help your bud go farther.

ive also heard that cloves tear up your throat, but i dont know if i believe them. whenever i get a pack, i usually smoke the hell out of them and have never had any problems.

8. here is something on them i found....>http://boards.gothring.org/2.html

I used to smoke them in the 80's till i spit up blood 3 times just like newports
    i'd rather stick to herb,if im going dowm i want it to be a joint in my mouth and lungs....IMHO

9. dude i smoke clovers all the time, i like them WAY better than cigarettes. cigs taste like ass to me, i like the djarum splash, bali hai, vanilla, and cherry. good stuff.

10. ill stick toregular cigarettes thank you very much...

11. Djarum blacks taste just like cinnamon.

12. Smoke a clove cigarette while on ecstasy....you won't regret it, I promise. I went through an entire pack in one night.

13. Thats not fiber glass...thats the clove crackling when you take a drag.

14. wow second thread bout this today.

i love the taste of djarium blacks. the djarium splashes are amazing to

15. #15 Talon, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009

no. they are actually BETTER for you than regular cigarettes. i either smoke newports, kools, or djarum blacks. djarum blacks taste like candy and i love getting the responses from people when they see me smoking a cigarette that looks like its wearing a tuxedo.

edit- they also help with asthma to an extent. my breathing doesnt suffer from them as it does with regular cigarettes, plus they dont make your room/car smell stale. i prefer these over cigarettes ANY day.

16. Clove oil is a mild topical anesthetic. Dentists still use an extract of it to numb the gums prior to a shot of a stronger local such as lidocaine. It does have some carcinogens in it but not nearly as many as tobacco.