Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clove Joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SlightlyStonedStranger, Dec 15, 2014.

1. So I'm going back to Colorado this weekend and I was hoping to pick up some ground clove from a herb shop. I love the taste of clove and the numbing effect of it. Could I potentially sprinkle some ground clove into a joint and smoke that? Would it taste like clove? Would it numb my mouth and throat? Would it be safe? How much would I need? Has anyone tried this? Is there anything else you've heard of throwing in your pot? My roommate and I used to occasionally vape lavender with it before bed, or lace it with thyme if we were running low

2. Try smoking garlic powder.

3. Going to colorado and you want to put clove in your joints? Be my last thought but whatever works best for you i guess.

4. #4 Purplehaze4554, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    I'm with this guy. Honestly at the worst smoke a big fat joint. Then when your nice and stoned drink a beer and smoke a clove cigarette. You get to enjoy some of the best bud in the country legally no need to make it taste like cloves haha.

Enjoy your trip. Been twice and it is everything people say and more!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. What the fuck is clove? And why are you smoking lavender?

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

6. Smoking cloves will make your lungs bleed, give you emphysema and lung cancer and lukemia and cebral palsy.

And burning cloves reek. Your breath will reek your clothes will reek. You will be all alone. You have been warned.

7. I think he is talking about the stuff that used to be in those Black brand cigarettes. It's not tobacco and when it burns it smells like cloves. Pretty sure they were made illegal a lot of places because they caused seizures and are even worse than a normal cig.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Clove cigarettes originated in the Malives/Madagascar area. No one is really sure which. Bottom line is that Clove cigarettes are even worse for you that plain tobacco. Tobacco kills; cloves + tobacco kills better!