Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clove Joint-Is this good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeAndMaryJane, May 3, 2011.

1. No, not really. Cloves aren't proven to cause any health effects, although they aren't proven to not cause them either.

2. #22 GutteralShiva, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Clove oil was used to treat lung cancer and it was eventually found out to cause it.(well, faster than ciggs).

3. lol , fail ?

4. so if i avoid tobacco and spice, and pretty much everything but bud, probably be a good idea to avoid clove too?

5. Damn, didn't know that. Thanks for the info bro:smoke:

6. Djarum Black Cigarettes

a lot of people think they are illegal now- but its just they have to wrap them in cigar paper and call them cigarillos - they are very much a love it or hate it thing.
    we did roll a bit of one with the weed in a joint once when we were short
    biggest problem with his is you shouldn't inhale cloves the way you want to inhale weed.:smoke:
    never thought of just grinding up the cooking type- you'd definately have to grind them.

7. Ground some cloves up in the herb grinder.

Mixed it in the ratio clove:herb::1:2

i'm just loving the results..

btw..i did this atleast 5 hours ago..

I'm able to overide that control and can help myself type.

wow