Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clove Joint-Is this good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeAndMaryJane, May 3, 2011.

1. I have some Cloves:
    [​IMG]

Can I roll some of these up so it gives extra flavor to the weed?
    And how should i roll it up?

2. times like this call for a good facepalm

3. Cloves actually have a numbing effect and are awesome. I used to smoke djarum blacks. CLOVE cigarettes.

4. dont like the taste of cloves

5. I think it's a cool idea. Clove smoke tastes awesome. You might want to break them up first. Let me know how it goes.

6. okay so i shud break them up and mix with some weed? also i heard someone say something about a numing effect, that sounds awesome!

7. Yeah man check out that erowid link I posted

8. Personally, I hate the taste of cloves.

But yes, just throw a few clove stems in with your weed before you grind it and just grind them up together.

9. Is that really whats in clove cigarettes? I remember when I was younger I loved the smell of the clove cigarettes my grandfather used to smoke. I bought a pack when I turned 18 and almost puked when I smoked one lol

10. I think the facepalming guy was thinking of all the kids that are like "LOL CAN I SMOKE TEA LEAVES WILL IT GET ME HIGH". Cloves are the most popular type of smoking... stuff... in Asia. Smoking material? I don't know what to call it. XD

11. Yup. Cloves are cloves.

They have clove shisha too. You can cook with it, smoke it, all kinds of stuff.

12. Is this a joke or for real?!

13. Interesting! That actually sounds really good, sprinkle some of that on roasted chicken? Mmmmmmmmm

14. Why would this be a joke?

You can smoke cloves.

15. Wow...it never occurred to me I could smoke the cloves in my kitchen with my weed :smoke:

Thanks for future idea OP

16. what about just str8 cloves ground up to make a j, not too concerned about gettin high from it personally, but i like to smoke sometimes just to watch the smoke milk my bong, attempt some o's whatever, but are there any health risks with smoking cloves exceeding those of mj?

17. I never knew you can smoke cloves, thanks for the info.

18. Cloves are terrible for your lungs and can cause lung causer a lotttt faster than cigarettes. I've had a few djarums and hated them. They were way way too smooth and I could barely feel anything. The taste they leave on your lips is awesome though.