Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jewbelieve, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Baked, friends on a brownie, and we both see a commercial for this movie for the first time, um can you say made for stoners!

A scientist named Flint Lockwood (voiced by Bill Hader) has spent his entire life creating inventions that were unwanted or faulty, which doesn't help his struggle to try to see eye to eye with his dad (James Caan). Finally while trying to solve world hunger he develops a method to directly convert water into food and releases the effects on the world. Hunger is eliminated as weather delivers food, but a problem of global proportions soon evolves when the food weather machine that Flint invented develops a mind of its own, and starts reaking havoc on the world. Flint is now saddled with the task of stopping his maniac creation to stop the ensuing chaos. (wikipedia)
    DISCUSS whats your thoughts are

It think its going to be so hilarious o and um watching Hitch right now, so funny!

2. Wasn't there a book with that title?

3. yes, the movie is sorta based on the book, but also very different!

4. Omg I loved that book as a kid
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. yep, yo this movie is going to be a hit i think for all of us!!!
    Im thinking brownie directly before!!!

6. And during.

7. Meh. I'm getting a little bit sick of new movies based off of 10 page kids books.

8. Bite your tung sir!

9. Just saw the trailer, and I'm so confused as to why/how weed is still illegal. The annoucer voice was throwin in "munchies" "harsh your mellow" all sorts of stonerisms to describe the movie. This a kids movie, just another example of how harmless this wonderful lifestyle really could be if it weren't left to the cartels to dictate.

10. Yep, this book was one of my favorites as a kid.

11. haha yeah man i was pickin up on that shiiitt too lol ughh but yeah damnn cartles these days just piss me off ha.

yo what part of nova you from??

12. holy shit 3-d food will be falling out of the sky all over the place:D:p

This will definitely be worth the extra cost for 3-d:hello:

13. I saw the previews and immediately knew I would be walking in baked for this this movie :D

anything with pixar-like animation is my fave thing to watch high.

14. I think this will be a good movie to see with your stoner buddies. I mean, who doesn't love falling food from the sky?! Its clearly aimed at stoners.

15. I saw that yesterday with my friend who wanted to get her mind off of things. We went behind the theater and smoked a bowl, then with about 20 minutes left, walked across the busy freeway to buy gum and pop rocks.

Funnn funn fun

Pop rocks + Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs = Good weekend. :smoke:

16. Just bought it! fixin to watch it now