Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cloudy bong water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superjailxtwins, Jul 30, 2009.

1. ok so i was smoken with friends yesterday and we were smoking out of my crystal clear bubb named well crystal lol
    but when we were done smoking the water was cloudy like it looked like smoke but it was water

any ideas on how this happend?:eek::confused:

2. i used to get weed that was sprayed down with opium oil, and whenever we smoked that through a water piece it would clog it up and make the water all cloudy. maybe youre getting some of that

3. Well everytime I use my homemade clear glass bong the water looks cloudy and it always looks like theres still smoke in the bong when there isn't.