Cloud Atlas! Prepare to be unprepared-

Discussion in 'Movies' started by johnnyCage, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #1 johnnyCage, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Hey everyone- Just thought i'd shine a flashlight on this gem

LOVED the book- the story is a very interesting concept

Ill start with this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nYuuRqbi2s&feature=related]Airsoft GI - Left 4 Dead Fan Film - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone seen this? The whole point of the vid- is that what we experience/achieve ADDS to WHO WE ARE as people. (if you merc MW3- you BRING that gunplay WITH you when you play resident evil!)

More-so > what you experience and become enlightened towards in LIFE (from books- religion- tv- friends- experiences- stories) add to WHO you are.

The kid that watched braveheart- and allows that to INSPIRE him to victory in soccer is CONNECTED to braveheart (even though a movie isn't real).

If a depressed women watches that same kid- find it within himself to score that winning goal in soccer- and that inspires her to greatness SHE is connected to them as well.

We live in a world where the butterfly affect CREATES- who we are. Nothing is new- nothing is original- its all part and parcel to the flow of life- and information.

Finally- Just because something isn't REAL- does not mean it cannot be responsible for INSPIRING REALITY.

You're struggle in life is not your own- Its a struggle for those that NEED to witness your life succeed- in order to be inspired to fulfill their own reality.

If you read all that- then with no further adieu -
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s]Cloud Atlas Extended Trailer #1 (2012) - Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Wachowski Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

"Our lives- our NOT our own. We are bound to others- past AND present. And by each crime... and every kindness > We Birth Our Future."

We are all connected- even time cannot separate.

Now-.fight.

2. Let me know what you blades think

3. i tripped balls when master chief came on the first vid lol, and as for the second video...well i wouldnt mind watching that movie.

4. that movie looks craaaaazy

5. #5 The3amJunkie, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Wow I cannot wait for Cloud Atlas, I'm gonna have to read the book first so the movie doesn't ruin the magic.

Holy fuck just looked at the book on amazon and I am going to leave a hour or so early for work just to swing by barnes and nobles and pick it up.