cloud 9 palma

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by dragonmantek, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I usually go to the deli around the corner and buy a dutchmaster almost everyday, but it costs 1.75 which is nuts but I have no choice.

I was going to order a box from online but it's not really saving me that much money.

I was wondering if anybody has had experience with cloud 9's as they are really cheap to order online.

2. A friend of mine swears by them, they're alright IMO. And wtf 1.75 for a dutch?!

3. Yeah I know it's insanity, I remember dutches were 75 cents back in the day.

I'd even settle for dollar dutches.

I remember being able to go into a deli, come out with a sandwich, a Dutch and a 40 and having 5 bucks from a 10 and yelling out " I got five on it!"

good thing he swears on them I guess I'll order them.

4. not a fan of the taste of those cloud nines at all. But i feel your pain with the dutches...$2 - $2.25 on avg for a dutchie here in queens :(

5. WHAT! I drive out to queens sometimes just to get dollar dutches, there's a couple spots.

that's nuts bro.

6. trust me you get what you pay for on a cheap cigarillo, you can get one as cheap as 25 cents retail and thats the cheapest i think, try out white owls or white cats i recommend a white cat 2 for a dollar and there decent enough to to get the job done

7. Clearly I'm in the wrong part of queens then :(. Goddamn upper middle class neighborhoods...

8. Dutches where I live is 60 cents :)