Closet Growing

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by lman_15, Oct 29, 2003.

1. yo if i start growing in ma closet how smelly can it get...
    could ma parents smell it without gowing in ma room...

2. it will stink up your whole room, plus the hall way connecting your room. wouldnt risk it

3. yo but i got a lock on ma bedroom door and is there a good way to get rid of da smell like hang does insence things every were would that help.. and is it really easy 2 smell it from da hall or would u have 2 be in da room...

4. incense will not help you, maybe for a short time, and you would have to constantly burn them. there are many ways to kill the smell, do a search and you will find hella amount of info. but to answer your other question, the smell just emits and fills all available space. some strains could be like living with a skunk. your peeps would wonder what the hell :) also if you go with bagseed, there is a large chance you will end up with a stinky indica. my .2 cents on the whole thing, either discuss this with your parents, or wait till you move out or take it outdoors. grOwer has an excellent outdoor grow guide.

5. k thnkz yo

6. yo also i have a pretty big garden in ma back yard could i grow there... but i have gardeners so dey might notice... so i am stuck should i grown or not... and were in ma closet or outside...

Grasscity Deals Near You