~Closet+Grow~

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tye83, Mar 11, 2006.

1. hey everyone im new i gotta closet setup (3x4) two 18-watt 1100 lumens each and one 40 wat 2100 lumens ballast gotta little exhaust fan,two plants,7 1/2" tall,Peter's 20-20-20 fert.(when ready),24/7 light cycle now by next week ill put them on 12/12 for flowering,thier in a 4 gallon bucket,water every other day or rule of thumb well i guess thats it for now post post post!!!! i gott lots of questions.

2. Are you growing in soil or hydro ?

3. Going by the low amount of light and the fert im gonna say soil.

4. i think you might want to veg them a bit more before 12/12 imo. have they shown their gender yet? have you thought about more light as they grow taller? .... or tying them down .. some good ol' lst?

perhaps a pic or two?

sounds like you have a good start Tye83 .... keep us posted.

JV

5. soil,and i dont need more light i dont think becuz thier growing fine i think i need to flush the soil becuz the leaves are dieing

6. lol, how old is the plant you might just need to start fertilizing, seeing as though you are going to flower next week the plant must be pretty well through vegetation so, you might want to start fertilzing.

7. Hey guys i dont no how to put pics on here i gott a few for u too see

Attached Files:

8. i got more im send um

9. ok wow... i don't even know if you will be able to recover! Your lights are way to far away and thats a BEANSTALK! You will need to mvoe the lights way closer or get new ones!

10. First of all, Welcome to GC. Nice to have you here. Ther's a wealth of info in the MJ gurus here. Welcome!

2nd, you need you get your lights closer to your plants. With flouros, you can place the light within inches of the plant and cause no harm. The further the light form the plant, the more the plant will stretch and the weaker the stem and branches will be. With the light that far away, the plant will stretch until the stem can no longer support the top of the plant and it will fall over and die. Consider investing in a small HID. you can get them fairly inexpensively on ebay.

Keep us posted

peace

11. the light is bout a inch ina half away from the plantsi jus had to turn them off to see the plant for the picture ill send some more overhead wiem and thats jus one of my plants

12. I highly doubt that plant will survive, honestly. You can get a 150watt hps at lowes for 70 bucks.

13. so for my self i went to local garden supply and got a 1000-wat hps and ballast and hydropponics set and fert. and of course i got some goody next grow im goin hydro