closet grow white rhino with cfl and t5 grow light

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pokerich385, Jul 18, 2011.

1. hey guys first time grow any help would be good got 3 white rhino on the go they are only 15 days old from seed got 1 under 20watt cfl and the other 2 under 20 watt cfl. Going to get t5 light and two 24 watt cfl for flowing will put them under that when they are 30 days old got my grow room sorted out with fans and out lets. so how dose that sound guy hoping for a oz a plant ? oh aye a need to go away for 4 days will they be ok just on my widow ledge ? cant leave them under lights when am gone plz help guys

Attached Files:

2. #2 pedrowarez, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Train them down and fim them during veg under the 6500k lights, you gotta maximize the 2700k t5 bulbs that you should use during bloom.

I wouldn't leave them on the window sill. Right next to glass can cook a plant.

Btw- get a timer, you'll need it, and a fan to gently move them babies around

3. And an oz a plant should be do-able.

4. cheerz for getting bk 2 me where is best place to leave them for 4 days in my house cant leave them under any lights. hoping sun will do for 4 days. and how do they look for being 15 days old ?

5. will my 3 white rhino plants be ok with just sun light for 4 days they are only 15 days old and i need to go away for 4 days and cant leave them under any lights. and could any one tell me when a should put them in to flowing a was thinking when they where 30 days old ? help plz

6. well a will post some more pic when a get back in 4 days plz help

7. #7 pedrowarez, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    try and place the plants somewhere that they will receive as much light as possible and that will remain 75 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.

You should veg as long as you need to. I.e. if you can only accommodate a 3' tall plant, you should only veg it til its about 2' tall, as its first 2 weeks in a 12/12 light cycle will cause it to stretch quite a bit.

All strains vary on how much they will stretch, but you need to allow for this. If you do not and veg them too big, they will require more light to be efficient yielders for their size. Then your lighting will become inadequate as well.