Closet Grow The 1st

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by maximuz, Feb 8, 2009.

1. saved my big one from root bound with help of a friend. been a 6 days 12/12 lighting 3 of 3 female to boot! :) heres the pics of the little monsters.

Attached Files:

2. added more soil to the bottem of another one of the plants allong with a good watering, the LST'd one is getting done tomorrow. also pruned some leaves off its a f'ing bush. gonna pick up some more 2700k cfls aswell. heres some pics. the biggest one seems to have perked up since adding for soil to it yesterday.

Attached Files:

3. got 7 26w cfls 6 are 2700k 1 is 6500K and my 2 30w 4100k floro tubes.
    added soil to the bottem of the lat pot. 2 confirmed females with pistals, the 3rd is female too im pretty sure will know tomorrow probly.

Attached Files:

4. Congratulations on the females, hopefully they all are.

Nothing worse than a sausage in your garden porkin your Mary Jane.

5. yea that would be awesome 3 of 3 would rock for a rookie. heres to keeping the girl alive for 8 more weeks.

6. 17 days flowering, buds are starting to show up. heres the pics.

Attached Files:

7. very nice, im about 25 days into my first flower have a pretty similar set up, but i only have one plant under 2 6500k daylights and 2 2700k soft whites. i have bud sites at almost all nodes and secondary growth now, i wish i had a nice camera i would post pics but my girls blackberry doesn't take the most high quality photograph. but yeah good luck take good care of them ladies.

8. what flowering nuits are you using sorry i forgot to put that in my other post.

9. MG ultra bloom

10. lookin good man!! best of luck with harvest time.

11. cool cool. me as well, are the lights raised for the picture or do you really have your lights that far away from the plants? because i was having a problem with my leaves and i think it was partially cause i had my lights to close because the past two days ive had the lights a little further away, but like i said no camera......:(

12. Rofflecopter.

13. thats the height i raised them to before the pic to allow some more grow, i woke up and the tallest one was touching the cfls.

14. right it seems like as long the lights are far enough away it keeps growing stronger, everyones tellin me put them cfls right up on the plant and thats just not as effective it seems?

15. 1-5 inches away is good from CFL's,
    i had to raise the cfl;'s above the tallest one again today because its streching and growing from buds so fast..

the best thing to do is get it a close as possible to the plants and use the good old hand test, put your hand bewteen the light and plants(closer to th eplant) if your hand burns the lights are 2 close.

16. Ok thanks I've done that but it seems like the 2700k light puts out a lot more heat then the day lamp.have you noticed this at all? Plus I have a 60 watt soft white regular bulb as well to compliment my cfl's because I didn't have the money to get mor bulbs and that one gets real hot

17. so what do ur temps stay at now?
    u should take some clones! itll keep u busy for awhile =]
    everythings looking tip top tho man!

18. Hey you goin to post any new pics soon. If not this is a bump.

19. tragically 3 days ago i had to cut them down my landlord found them with only about a month leave to flower. ive been really depressed over it. it feel like my dog just died.

20. Oh man that sucks!!! :(