Closet Grow: SPECTRE LED 180

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by aguywitourettes, May 31, 2011.

1. Here's what I got:
    2' X 2' X 4' hand made box lined with mylar and ventilated via oscillating fans
    4 Silver Haze Plants in 1 gal pots at the moment (If I up the pot size I might have to remove a plant)
    Spectre LED 180W + 2 CFLs
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
    Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
    Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, Cha Ching (for flowering)
    Bush Doctor Micro Brew, Flora Kleen Rinsing Solution and ph up and down

The larger plant is on day 30 from initial sprout
    The smaller plants are on day 19 from initial sprout

I've been training the large plant since she grew her 4th or 5th node with a topping, followed by some tying down of the branches in the hope to grow her more laterally.

I don't think I'm going to train the other plants so they can catch up in size to the larger plant.

When do you guys think I should flower? The large plant isn't even 3 inches tall with the training. Without the tying down she probably stands about 8-10 inches tall. I've still got quite a bit of room in my box so i think another 1.5-2 weeks of vegging is in order. Let me know what you guys think.

BTW: I love this LED! Highly Recommended If you have the money!:wave:

Attached Files:

2. Looking good. I agree that a week or two more of veg would be good. How hot do those LED lights run? I'm curious about LED lights and I am thinking about getting a couple when I have the money for it

3. Looks kick ass so far!

4. well ive got one big oscillating fan and two small personal fans inside the box and the temperate averages at 82 degrees. it can get up to 86 and drop to 78.

5. 86 is a little bit high...but then again...so am I. Haha.

6. i am using a few cfls too so that will raise the temps. My closet is naturally warm since there is no ventilation into the closet, i just have to keep the doors open and the air blowing at all times.

7. #7 greenbudguy, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same with my closet. I have to have the door open when the lights are on or the temps jump super high