Closet Grow Second Try

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hbjazzyguy, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Orded Barneys Farm Auto Blue Mammoth 3 Feminized seeds, Amnesia AUTO
    3 Feminized Seeds they should be here in 2 3 more days :hello:
    They also gave me 3 free seeds
    1 FEMINIZED UFO #1 CH9 Female Seeds Jack
    1 FEMINIZED UFO #2 G13 Labs Blue OG
    1 Dinafem Seeds White Widow

Planing On Growing The Autos First Using four 6500k cfl Lights And A Couple 5500k cfl fox Farm Nuts And Ocean Forest Soil Gonna Look Into Building A medium grow box in my closet my first grow were bagseed and all came out males so orded sum fem ones just tryna find the cheapest way but to also get gudd amount nd quality.
    any suggustons please feel free to comment:D:yay:

2. Goooood luckkk

3. Got My Babys today Threw in One Blue Mammoth Lets See How It Goes Using FFOF And Big Bloom For Now

Attached Files:

4. you need to bring in alot of fresh cold air :p thats all i know haha

5. I'm using ffhp and little ffof. Using big bloom and grow big plus some bat guano. Can't wait to see how yours are coming along

6. This is my set up so far just put in one seed to see how it gooes and i get a bigger box to grow in have 4 45 watt 6500k cfl comming also gonna buy a lil fan to keep the temp stedy. not sure on how i can get fresh cool air in being that im in am apartment closet any help with that one????:confused:

Attached Files:

7. also because its an auto flowering should u go by the fox farm feeding schedule or i can just use all three when the plant sprouts???

8. Best wishes to you and your juniors!