closet grow room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kilo kwali, Jun 10, 2005.

1. i set up an area in my closet where I tend to have the plants until i put them outside...

- in the picture descriptions, there are so questions...

if you could check out the pics and answer my questions, i'd be a great help.

thanks fellas

http://community.webshots.com/user/igrow4fun

2. can someone please look at my pics and answer the questions? i want to know if im going to be wasting my time with this or if i shud just start off outside...

thanks

3. What is your question?

4. the questions are in the picture descriptions on web shots... you have to look at the pics to asnwer teh Q's

5. Wow man put that shit outside you have an incorrigible spot to grow buddy go fer it! yeah yeah.:wave:

6. If you must use foil put it wherever you can. I suggest using flat white paint, it is brighter than aluminum foil.

Are you going to be growing IN the fish tank?

The lights look like compact fluorescent's. If yes, they will work with or without a cover, without would produce more light I'm sure.

You can post pics here as well and include questions with them. A lot easier for us to look here than search through an archive elsewhere. Just an idea :)

Gg