**Closet Grow: Nirvana Northern Lights (Seedlings)**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BA, Nov 2, 2010.

1. #1 BA, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    Hey all, i posted a thread about a week ago for my "first grow" but that plant had something fucked up with it so I ditched that.

Got my hands on 3 northern lights seeds from Nirvana seed bank and 1 bagseed from some dank purp I had about 6 months ago. All have Germinated and sprouted, and remain under light.

My setup for right now consists of 3x27 watt 5500k cfls and one 40 watt 2700k cfl. I figure this should be alright for vegging 4 plants for now, but i will probably add another 50 watts once they get a bit bigger. I will not be flowering in the same room, got HPS for that.

Here is a picture of my setup as of right now, the temps are around 80 and I have a fan going. The actual plants are barely visible so I didn't include a picture of them. They all should be above ground tomorrow so I'll update. Any help is appreciated! :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Day 2

Here is a pic of all 3 seeds sprouted and looking healthy! I moved the lights up a little bit because i thought they might be a little too close for such young plants. Any input on that? thanks :smoke:

Oh and the bagseed is gone for now...apparently it wasn't sprouted I must have been stoned when I looked at it last...:bongin: but hopefully it sprouts soon. It was successfully germinated.

Attached Files:

3. #3 BA, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
    Day 3

just a pic update from around 1:30 pm today, the 3 NL looking healthy!

I know nobody is replying so far, but I am just doing this journal to track my progress. :)

Attached Files:

4. Day 4

If nobody responds i'm just going to put off the journal for a week and re-post. Maybe when the girls are a little bit bigger they will get more attention :)

Attached Files:

5. Lack of response isn't always bad... nobody saying 'holy shit what happened there?!?' They look happy :hello:

6. haha i'm not sayin its bad, i just understand that the larger grows goin on are gonna get more views.

In the flowering area we have 3 WW goin.

7. I'll subscribe and keep ya company. I have some nirvana northern lights feminized at about 25 days right now. I'm doing hydro with rockwool/hydroton.

they look good, don't worry,more people will speak up as they get older.

look good so far.

8. The NL baby girls are lookin good man, especially for only a couple days old. How much did those suckers cost you? If you dont mind me asking.

9. awesome man! i have some fem northern lights seeds too but are growing them next. i am currently growing some other nirvana seeds.
    im subbed

10. Thanks for all the replies :)

don't know how much the seeds were...I got them when they sprouted for free from a friend who didn't have enough room for them.

Here's a pic of day 5 since sprout.

Attached Files:

11. Day 6

Nothing new, just a picture update.

Attached Files:

12. #12 BA, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    Day 9

First update in a few days, hasn't been much going on. They've been growing at a nice steady rate and seem to be healthy. Here's some pics.

Btw, check out the second pic. what's up with the the leaves splitting? it only does it on that plant and on one side of the leaf. Is it some sort of mutation?

Attached Files: