Closet Grow (Need Help) (MOVED OUTSIDE)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nawrfsideshorty, Jul 3, 2019.

1. #1 nawrfsideshorty, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    **GROW MOVED OUTDOORS**This is my start to a grow space, I know it's not the best and looks childish but that's why I'm here, lol. For now this is what I have and soon I will have better equipment but I'm looking for lots of help on this . I don't wanna give up on this plant lol and I would greatly appreciate any advice / pointers :) . As of right now I'm running a 1490lumens 72w 120v light bulb that's on a timer from 3am to 11:30am, & 7pm to 9:30pm. I know those aren't too good of times, and I would like some suggestions. The LEDs stay on 24/7 , and the big light changes colors from r,g,y,b. And the strip stays on blue. I water it with well water every other day just enough to wet the soil. I also have a fan that runs 24/7 and blows just enough to move the plant and it's leaves. Thank you for any help IMG_20190703_155640329.jpg IMG_20190703_155638769.jpg IMG_20190703_155707734.jpg IMG_20190703_161131061.jpg 1562185841437.jpg 1562185881198.jpg 1562185900672.jpg 1562185936719.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. So I topped it. And I added a sponge with that's damp with water to add humidity? I'm now boiling eggshells in water and im going to put that mixture in the fridge and let it steep over night then feed my plant the tea tomarrow and see what happens.

3. Its is starving for light and nutes. It looks like its in coco and perlite from the pics which has no natural nutes to feed the plant so you have to do it. It also looks over watered.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Any suggestions?

5. I just got some Epsom salt

6. For what?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm trying to get my hands on any nutrients or anything that helps. I've mad a tea out of eggshells for the plant . But I havent added the Epsom salt to this plant at all.

8. wow. bro... idk what to say man. your enthusiasm is awesome. i think you should just study up a bit. almost every aspect of your grow needs to be changed. it is just too much for us to give you every single step when it is already there. you've got it in you to grow some beautiful, get the world high plants. but first.. study.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Keep up the enthusiasm!
    But for right now, no epsom salt!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ok do this;
    Only water it if the pot feels light when you lift it. Lift it now, is it heavy? Then too much water. Would you rather drown your child or make it thirsty?
    Get as much cfl bulbs , cool spectrum, look at the box, you want blue spectrum for vegging.
    Seems like the stalk is thick enough so you must have a fan on it, good job there.
    If you can, boil up some bananas and make a tea. Just let it sit until you’re ready to give it a little LITTLE watering and mix a bit in.
    You definitely need light light light. Remember blue light for veg and red light spectrum for flower.
    Good luck and seriously just read up online on growing mj indoors. It’s a snap when you get it right.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Water it once with nutes and let dry out before you water it again and give it more light. The light you are useing is not enough you need a better one or more of the ones you have.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #15 mrdoctalk, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    I would transplant to soil, so you wont have to worry as much about nutrients (there already in the soil). As soon as possible I would get some more light, if you can't order it online(Amazon) just check Walmart they have like 13w LED grow bars for around $12....... and while your yeild will be pretty low I have personally vegged and flowered under 26w of light. Even under that light I ran a 18 on, 6 off light cycle(I just prefer it to the 24hrs on). And miracle grow plant food like $5 for a box that you will never use all of..... but go easy it seems like it's not working then boom, burnt plants(which can heal). Really keep ur head up and just grow. Take advice, not shit! Good luck man..... peace!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tomato food from miracle grow use 1/8th strength or less 7 bucks or less at walmart works good I wouldn’t use it in flower but early veg is fine

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm gonna boil up some bananas and give it that and I'm gonna try and get more lights if anything cfl bulbs. It's just hard for me to get money right now do to personal things that have just came up 1562628318342.jpg 1562628341453.jpg

15. You are going to be just fine. When i top, i do it after the third or fourth set of actual leaves. (Not cotlydon) and i donit right before bed time.! The dark period. Recovers faster.

.BIG BLUES QUANTUM REALM. perpetual growop.

16. What mediums it in. And what light are you currently using.! Ill help ya out here bud.

17. Well until you get the lights, you may want to put her outside to get some rays. And quit cooking things for cannabis. I love love love the enthusiasm, but egg shells are great, if you throw them in a compost pile, but it takes months for the soil to break down and use the nutrients. Which is something your plants going to be wanting here very soon. (Nutrients) well catch me up on where ya are now, and lets see what we can do

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1