Closet Grow Journal, AutoAK, Vertigo, Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Eliberate, Jul 25, 2011.

1. shall i stat stat using bio bloom or top max on my cobra now bro? as u said uve changed? cant wait to see the pic

2. new pics, sry abt quality but they have been taken with phone cam

Attached Files:

3. thee so much better than mine :( lol

4. don't get discouraged mate, let's do those till the end and after maybe we can sit down on a skype conference and discuss how can we improve ourselfs.

PS : Skype id : eliberate

5. canu try get a pic of ure plants flowering so i can see?

6. few pics taken last night

Attached Files:

7. day 25 for autoak, and 21 for pineapple express.
    It seems that my babies wanna stay into veg a bit longer, does anyone know why could that be??

Attached Files:

8. Do you have any light leaks?

9. #49 Eliberate, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    YEAH, why u ask? could that be the problem?

These are autoflower all of them, the vertigo plant which is older is flowering pretty nice, the new autoak and pineapple express do show signs of sex(all females) but the flowers don't wanna show, i have also started to feed them Canna Bio Flores, Canna PK 13/14 and Canna Bio Boost.
    The problem is that they are already pretty big and during flowering will get bigger, if they don't start flowering soon they will just grow to big

10. hmm, at a closer look i found some buds sprouting, this is great news.... a bit late tho but no worries, that means i'll get a bigger yield

11. decent..looking decent

12. ty ty, a bit small the grow closet for the amount of plants but i do my best to keep 'em happy

13. can u take a pic of ur buds sprouting, so i can c what im looking for bro

14. Most auto flowers run best on 20/4 and if you end up with light leaks it may not produce as well, my u derstanding is that they need the dark to help devolop the roots a little more and the roots in turn feed the plant to fill them out better, also certain hormones build up at the dark time to aid in the flowering that cause more flowers to be produced.

All I had read on the autos suggests that a little dark time is still needed and the dark time should be not interrupted and leaks can still slow it down and lesson the yeild

15. mate, leaks i only have during light time!!! the light from grow closet leaks outside through intake vents, but during night time we are all sleeping, and vents are closed so there is no light coming into the grow space

16. Looking forward to the rest of this grow speed it up!! jk good luck with everything

17. thanks gene, i really need to move them cuz the tops are getting dangerously close to the light

18. Oh lol. Missed that. Light getting out isnt to bad. I usually do light off in the day when its hot and on a night when its cooler. Helps cut down on power usage and temp maintenance is easier. But have to watch for leaks more

19. hmm, i have just started to make the second setup... CASH is killin me, need abt 200$ more for ventilation and carbon filter... my plants don't wanna stop growing and they getting dangerously close to the cooltube, unfortunately i can't raise the cooltube anymore

20. as i was smokin a splif today i decided to get my Mary Jane out of a photo shoot.

Here she is

Attached Files: