Closet grow, follow along

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by TheBongMan, May 6, 2006.

1. something to add to, I don't have foil on the cups anymore, I decided it would be best to remove those.

2. smart, its probably for the best get some mylar tho, its sooo cheap and put it everywhere this will really benefit your grow. gl.

3. some updates

Attached Files:

4. anyone wanna comment on how they think the plants are doing?

5. They're stretching a bit, but overall are healthy.

6. id personally, dump those cups [ i hope they have holes in the bottom] i just like 4'' planting pots to start my stuff in. put those lights 3'' from the top of your plants,,'' theyre stretching,,, but healthy....ill follow this grow..... you wont to see what your outcome will be at 43 day:smoking: s into flowering,,, look at my grow !!!!!

7. Oh yes sir they have holes on the bottom, lol. Any ideas on some good ferts to be looking into? And I am very worried because I don't have a single fan so I need to pick on up soon, what are the prices on fans nowadays?

8. a little 6'' oscilating fan will do for a while,, as far as nutes go,,,, them being young,, id go with a fish emulsion fert.... its good shit for newly growing plants.....:wave:

9. another thought, id fill those cups up to the top, with dirt, that fan on them the way they are now, will lay them over!!!!!!