Closet grow first time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jrich831, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hey fellow growers. I have some questions about the development of my first two plants. Ill put some pictures up below this text. How do they look to you guys and gals? Do they look healthy? Right now they are on a 16 dark 8 light but I think they should be in a 12-12 still? The tall one never bushed out idk why. Is it to late to get them to keep growing up and out? I

image-3905957541.jpg

image-3985975433.jpg

That's the first call it 1

image-1978046160.jpg

image-547729300.jpg

image-3587607739.jpg

That the second we call her 2b1j ( second batch plant 1 josh)

2. Why 16-8? That just cuts down on yield. Hard to say how they look without knowing what week of flowering they are in. They aren't going to bush up and out now. You have to pinch them while they're vegging to get them to branch out, and unless you're the first 2-3 weeks, it looks like you are past that, they aren't going to do much growing, just filling out.

3. We were moving so a friend of mine has them in his closet that I built he's the one doing the light cycle. I started them from seeds in November. They have only been on that cycle for a day maybe two tops. Before that they were on a 14-10. He has no idea what he's doing either. Like I said this is our first time. Still trying to figure it all out.

4. That light schedule is backwards, it should be 18/6 on/off or more for vegging and 12/12 for flowering. Anything less than 12/12 and it will effect the bud growth. You really need to check out the beginner section and look for sticky's for beginners in here- Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums

Looks decent though, good luck..

5. I wasn't sure if I should post here on the indoor I completely understand why this should be in the beginners area. Just figuring it out my bad. I know it should be in more light during veg but since the plant started flowering in a 12-12 we started allowing more dark time.

6. Any more feedback?

7. That is all you need to know......