*Closet Grow* First Time! Kali Mist, WW, Big Bang, and MK Ultra

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay Why, Sep 20, 2012.

1. #1 Jay Why, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    :wave: Hi! Thanks for stopping by my grow journal! :wave:

After combing the forums all Summer and doing as much research as I could handle, I decided to finally begin my very own grow. I live at a rent house and my lease ends in January. (Hopefully they will finish in time :eek:.)

So my bedroom closet is 8ft wide x 10ft tall x 3ft deep. I'm growing 4 different strains under a 400w MH/HPS. They all popped during germination and I've just planted them into solo cups.:hello:

I'm not using any hardcore nutes for the first 10-15 days or so, and I'm not using my Fox Farm Soil until then either. I just have some gravel in the bottom of the cups and some MG seed starting soil on top.:cool:

Strains:
    ------------------------------------
    1x Kali Mist (Serious Seeds)
    1x White Widow (Nirvana)
    1x Big Bang (Green House)
    1x MK Ultra (TH Seeds)

Light(s):
    -----------------------------------
    1x 400w MH/HPS Lamp

Soil + Nutes:
    -----------------------------------
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil
    Fox Farm Nutrient Trio (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom)

I will only be Vegging them for 25-30 days and then forcing them into Flowering, due to my time constraint. (Some of the strains have 70+ day flowering periods.) Challenge Accepted :devious:

I will post pics of my grow closet tomorrow, as I've still got a ton of shit to do today.

I believe this will be a great experience and I hope to learn more from doing things hands on. I would like to make this a new hobby. :D

I probably left something out, but hey that's what edits are for right?

2. :hello: Day 5 :hello:

So far so good. 3 of the 4 seedlings have sprouted, just waiting on the Big Bang. Having temperature issues so i have to leave my door cracked at times, which is fine because I can keep an eye on them. I have a few pictures that I'll post. These are from my camera on my phone as I cant seem to find my actual camera. So I apologize for the poor quality.

Pics not working atm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]