closet grow 600 watt hps 1 week into flower...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pbox420, Sep 20, 2010.

1. So here is my second grow. I am in about a 6x5x10 closet. I am in MG OC and just ordered my fox farm. I have been using big bloom and grow ths far. I am installing my 4 in duct fan tommorow. I basically just want to get a feel for how they are looking. Some of the leaves look a little stressed out and im not sure why. Any help would be appreciated. Not sure of the strand its a clone of my last which i am not sure what it ws but it was really really good.

Tell me what you guys think....

p.s. how does the distance of the light look

Attached Files:

2. few more

Attached Files:

3. #3 GrowBot, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    every time i've grown, there have been a few leaves here and there that had this or that wrong with them. that's the way it is out in the wild too. don't worry about it unless you see a lot of that. the light looks a bit far away, and explains why the plants look a bit tall. but, that could also be an indicator of a sativa dom strain. use the back of the hand test to determine the light distance. looking good brah!

4. It looks like you may have been keeping the lights a tad far away, but otherwise the plants look good. I don't know your temps, and you should probably measure it, but it looks like you should lower the lights down a bit...it may help you get more bud!

Typically if you put your hand where the plant is, and the heat is uncomfortable for your hand, it needs to be moved further away. Why not test it out?!

5. thanks guys went ahead and moved the lights down a couple inches