Closet Grow(2 ft 32w Bulbs in soil)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stoned_bunny, Apr 5, 2010.

1. plus those areogardens are kinda pricey least last time i checked

2. *****UPDATE*****

clones are about 7inch tall now (1 day short of 2 weeks old)
    the bag seed one is 14inchs tall (about 17 weeks in)
    ive given up all hope on getting any thing outa the bag seed the clones are my best shot

Attached Files:

3. i forgot to ask you, what soil do you use?

4. lol actualy im just useing some cheep shit i got at the drug store lol seems to be doing ok. but from now on anything soil well be done with Fox Farm...

the soil i have is called garden rite lol its from rite aid its all purpose potting soil(says nothing about NPK)

Ingredients:Composted Forest Products,recycled composted organic greenwaste, prumice, sphagnum peat moss, sand, dolomite lime (ph stablizer)

5. i was just wondering it looks like the plant im flowering in my other rooms soil, just trying to figure out of my friend went wrong, i cant wait to get that plant done cuz the room is big, you should check it out

6. ok so update i decided to get rid of the bag seed plant ... it was a fail and i needed to admit it and move on ...

any ways the clones are doing great and there about 9" tall

heres a pic

Attached Files:

• 51.jpg
      51.jpg
      File size:
      294.4 KB
      Views:
  7. ok so tomorrow my plants well be 3 weeks old! woot there doing so good!

ive been haveing to water them every other day still no nutis but i well be getting them soon!
    im woundering if it would be ok to start giving them nutis so late in there growth?

the nutis i well be useing are Foxfarm Grow Big

i plan for these 2 plants to be my mothers for my next grow

i hope to get at least 3 clones off each

i hope to take the clones at week 5

heres some pix

Attached Files:

8. I have decided to cover the walls of my grow room in mylar ill post pix when i have completed it!

9. Grow Big is awesome! The Big bloom is a supplement to Tiger Bloom. If you only use 1 bloom fert it needs to be the Tiger! Those were the only 2 ferts I used in my last grow in the Ocean Forest soil and they came out Awesome! I would love to see results using the full lineup.

10. Thanks! thats good info ill probably use all 3

11. Ok so after hours of research i have implemented 2 techniques for maximizing the yield of my 2 clones!

Afghani: i topped the top (lol) and one of the side branches (only a test)

and

Skunk#1: i FIMed one of the side branches (again only a test)

pictures of babies after the cuts

Attached Files:

12. subscribed, i like it. how much heat does that 250w cfl setup give off? my little twisted cfl's are cranking out some heat.

13. its a 200Watt and it really doesn't give off much heat... i have it about 2" from the tops of my plants the reflector is great at cooling the unit i have a small fan blowing indirect air around in the closet and the temp in my room stays 77-85 lights on to 80-74 lights off

heres a pic

Attached Files:

• CFL.jpg
      CFL.jpg
      File size:
      315.6 KB
      Views:
  14. ok so today is there 4 week birthday!!!! they are 1' tall now and there looking pretty good except some of the leaves have started to lighten up or turn yellow its in the older leaves too.

they have been transplanted to there final pots on 4/19/10

the last watering was on the 22nd and it was the first time they got nutis they got a 1/4th strength solution of grow big. (1/2) teaspoon per gallon and they each received 1/2 gallon of water.

the whole grow room is now covered in Mylar (god that stuff is annoying to put up)

lighting is still on 19/5

temp:85-77 lights on and 76-74 lights off

OH BY THE WAY MY ENTIRE GROW IS NOW LEGAL! thats right i got my doctor recommendation and am legally allowed to grow my own medicine

Oh and i went to the THC expose @ the Los Angeles convention center
    it was amazing!

any ways heres what u guys want the pix

Attached Files:

15. i got my self a 400 watt HPS light i found it for $115 online!

uh 1 week till cloneing day! i hope

i think once i get some clones im drop this journal no one is really following

and ill start a new one!

16. They probably want more N in their diet. Should of started ferts about a week ago. Bump up the Grow big to 1/2 next time around. Other than that they are looking pretty good!

Are you going to go to the West Coast Cannabis Cup High Times is having in San Francisco in June? They are calling it the Medical Cannabis Cup.

17. #39 stoned_bunny, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    yeah i would of started the grow big sooner but i hadn't got them yet see i get all my supply's online so i was waiting for them to arrive.

i well increase the amount of Grow Big the next time i water im happy its a shortage of something. instead of the being to much of something. i think that would be harder to fix lol

and i would love to go to the Medical Cannabis Cup

******update****
    i topped the skunk
    ill post pics later

the other cuts i made the other day are looking good

the top of the afghani has 2 tops instead of 1 (success)
    the branch of the afghani that i topped has no change(fail)

the branch of the skunk that i fim'ed looks like i just cut the leaves and i see no change (fail)

18. wishing they would grow faster! lol