closet garden set up need some help

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by gkrew, Feb 14, 2012.

1. hello fellow stoners and gardeners, i am setting up a grow soon and i have some questions that need answering before i go wasting my money :p

my garden set up is hard to explain in words which is why i attached a small sketch of it so you get the idea of how it looks and i will list the specs under here, im planning on running cfls till i can afford leds or a nice hps light, i want to run all organic compost tea nutrients so if you have any brew instructions for nutes for micro plants specifily that would be great but even just great recpeies and tips would be great.

flower box:
    50 inches wide
    5 feet tall
    26 inches deep
    the veg center:
    8 foot tall
    26inches deep
    and divided into 4 sections:
    clone area-
    26 inches deep
    16 inches wide
    1 foot tall
    vegging-
    26 inches deep
    16 inches wide
    2 foot tall
    mother area-
    26 inches deep
    2.5 feet tall
    16 inches wide
    storage and fan-
    2.5 feet tall
    16 inch wide
    26 inches deep

the questions i mainly have are to do with venting my flowering box, my good friend works at futur shop so i can get 120mm case fans for $3.61 after tax that push a min of 40 cfm, and 80 mm case fans for $2.95 after tax that obv push a little less, and i can get the phone charges or whatever i need to wire them cheapish too, so heres my question if i run several of them i was planning of 4 for exaughst and 2 for intake prolly 4 if i can afford it to start, what i want to know is if i run them in a parrallel series in a block or in spereat places would that be a enough circulation and can i make DIY filters for them that will do a decent number on my smell? thanks a milli to everyone who helps

i know its a huge first project but i feel i can do it and iv been around acouple grows and have been researching for years so now i think its time to put my skills to the test :wave::hello: peace and pot people

Attached Files:

2. home depot bro