Closet cfl bagseed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Farmer4D, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Keep me updated on that mango tree. As for your plant, it is looking much better now. Nice unaffected new growth.

2. The new growth looks so much better, well done! nice fat, green leaves and they seem to be sprouting at a nice pace. keep at it.
    Absolutely beautiful field! i'd love to have a view like that from my back porch (i'm a city boy, always have been but would love to live in the country). I agree with @[member="kostyak"] , you should keep us up to date with the mango tree, would love to see an update every week or so.

3. #43 Farmer4D, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    hi guys.
    some info about the mango tree: my cousin bought 5 different varieties of those and i plant them with my aunt in the greenhouse to see what is the best for our climate.
    we plant them before 6 months i think and the one i took the pic was grown the most.
    yesterday my aunt told me that the might produce fruits this summer but i'm not that sure.
    i will keep you guys updated.

i go now to take some pics from my plant and post them shortly.

4. Day 24
    DSC01905.JPG DSC01906.JPG DSC01907.JPG DSC01908.JPG

I did lst last evening and i tied two fan leaves. i did that and i twisted the main stem so both sets of fan leaves turn to the side so side branches will grow on top with more light.
    i will water it later.
    i had an idea last night so i placed the pot like in the last pic so the lower branches would be the top.
    i believe they grew bigger.

what do you think about that?

5. I'm curious if doing that will make the auxins go to those new "tops" Do it for a day or 2 and check the progress of it 

6. #46 Farmer4D, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Day 25
    DSC01909.JPG DSC01910.JPG DSC01911.JPG

I am sure that this trick is working. Two of three lower side branches showed some kind of stretching/growing.
    I will keep doing this until they get double lengh so i can tie them and lst them.
    Also i'm thinking to change bulbs and switch to 12/12 when it will be 30 days old.
    There are about 8+ branches=potencial budsides and they are enough for me.
    It is an unknown strain and i don't know how many weeks it needs to finish flowering.

PS i don't know if it is male or female...

I'm really interested in finding this out as well. I also wonder if it causes the roots to grow to the lowest point in the pot, causing bunching in the corner instead of spreading the roots across the entire bottom.

@[member="Farmer4D"] - Looking amazing man, looking like you're in the green now (lol, word play..)!
    Since you don't know how long the flowering period is you should go pick up a microscope (a lot of people suggest this one) if you want pinpoint your harvest time. You should look into plucking the two lowest, most damaged fan leaves off her. They don't seem to be getting a whole lot of light and they're taking energy from the rest of the plant.

8. Day 26
    DSC01912.JPG

1 pic only for today because my camera's battery died.
    The sidebranches continue to grow in size and have more leaves.
    I did cut the remaining and older set of damaged leaves and i did some lst.
    I tied all the rest fan leaves and the biggest of the sidebranches.

synxy the roots always grow downward.
    As for the flowering time i worry if it takes tooo long to finish.
    time is a problem for me and like i said in the beggining of this journey ''i don't have privacy''

9. i couldn't wait so i went to buy new batteries. :smoke:

DSC01913.JPG DSC01912.JPG DSC01914.JPG

I hope you can see the point of the main stem that the side branches start. There where i have the fan leaves cutted, the branches have a big fat circle around them like suppercropping.

10. Lookin good!

11. look sliek u kw wut ur doing :) keep at it

12. If you don't veg for 45 days and you aren't in a micro grow situation there is no sense in growing it. Have you topped it yet? If you're going to scrog you should top it asap. You can see my scrog in the link in my sig. Just to the last page.

13. #53 Farmer4D, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    I guess you have 100% right but i do practice on lst with this bagseed because i will plant a Northern Light seed.
    No i haven't topped it and i will not. i just lst it.
    i don't even know if it is female. please let me tell you that i don't have much privacy to do what i want. 

14. Day 27
    DSC01915.JPG DSC01916.JPG DSC01917.JPG DSC01918.JPG

Nothing much to comment today.
    Sidebranches grow big,fan leaves also and the soil is dry so i will water it in 1-2 days again.

I want to ask if i start flowering at day 30 all the sidebranches will stretch up and form buds?
    During the preflowering time (let's say 1 week) they will continue to grow right?

15. It'll stretch out for a week or two when you flip to flowering, most will (roughly) double in size during flowering, maybe more ;)

16. Islander,good to know that.

here's something new.
    DSC01919.JPG
    NorthernLights Automatic
    DSC01920.JPG
    top cola
    DSC01922.JPG
    harvest
    DSC01923.JPG
    my friend's growbox.it's my turn to grow
    DSC01927.JPG
    SensiSeed White Label

We harvested more buds than the previous 2 SuperSkunk Automatic together we had last year.
    because she had perfect conditions to grow and twice the lumens(10000 total clf) than the SSs.

I will start a new journey( we decided to use lst and scrog without topping and FIMing on the NL auto) and i will keep this one too.

17. Day 28
    DSC01928.JPG DSC01929.JPG DSC01930.JPG

Everything is normal at the moment. I will continue to focus on those sidebranches and i hope in 2-3 days they will grow as tall as the top.Then i will lst them a bit and switch the bulbs and light schedule to 12/12.

NL Auto is under the water and i hope tonight or tomorrow i will put the seed in the soil.

18. Looks like those side branches have grown nicely since the tilt, that's awesome that it worked out like that.

19. Day 29
    DSC01931.JPG DSC01933.JPG DSC01932.JPG
    I watered it with 0,5L.NO FERTILIZER.
    One younger branch hasn't grown that much and i believe it doesn't get much light.Maybe i will tie down all the near sidebranches and see how it will grow.
    In the last pic i FIM that because i want to see the time that it takes to grow after that.It's my first time i do this.

The NL Auto seed has broke and i will place it today in the soil so get ready guys for a new journal!!!!

20. Nice man! With the lower branch that isn't getting much light, if it would only take a leaf or 2 then I would trim a few leaves to give it more light. Of course if it won't do too much damage.