Closet Autoflowering Grow (First ever grow)

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by cthulhujo, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Hello good people,

I came here to share my first ever grow all the way from South Africa :)

These are two Blue Critical Autoflowering girls from Dinafem. I am one and half months in since germination and using a 400w LED light with a DWC system. The nutrients I am using is the Floragro series.

Pictures attached - any thoughts, comments or suggestions are appreciated!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      1,004.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      676.1 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey looks really healthy and happy but I'm wondering if she might actually be a photo period because I don't see any pre flowers at a month and a half she should be flowering. Keep an eye on that you may need to flip to 12/12

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi,

Thanks for the advice, I was actually wondering about just that and I have been considering changing the light cycle like you're suggesting. I was expecting her to show flowers a the beginning of February already. The only reason I haven't done this is yes is because I read that I should use a 24h cycle for autos. I will definitely try 12/12 now and see how it goes!

4. Yeah man it's actually pretty common seed banks sometimes mess up and send a photoperiod seed or vice versa
    Good news is it looks like you'll have the head space for her stretch
    Oh and you'll get a way better yield since you've vegged that beauty for almost 2 months

5. Awesome, that's something to get excited about. Hopefully they will produce flowers soon with the new light cycle :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Any updates

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app