Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Closest you've ever been to getting caught.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by uncivilyoshi, Jan 24, 2013.

1. This obviously doesn't apply to everyone because a lot of stoners don't need to hide it, but for the ones who need to be a bit more stealthy, when was the closest you've been to getting caught by your boss/parents/police.

Mine would have to be today. I don't deal, but a friends mom wanted some pot for a skiing trip and i had decided to help her out and give her a few bowls of my bud free. I'm preparing it and expecting my friend to come around to pick it up anytime now, and the doorbell rings. I have the pot on me and i open the door. Turns out two police officers were standing on the other side, not my friend. (This is why i'd be a terrible dealer) I had the pot in the other hand and my first instinct was to drop it. Turns out they weren't even there for anything marijuana related, but it was still a scary experience.

2. Closest i've been was a few years ago I was at home in my parents house, smoking on a bong, and boom they walk straight in so I try to cover this foot tall bong with like 1 hand just infront of it, and somehow, they either didn't care, or didn't notice!

3. I get caught all the time. My mom makes all these threats and acts like my dad cares, when she tells my dad he doesn't even give a shit.

4. I've had a few. The worst was when a friend and I were on top of a hill smoking. It was before a party and we were sitting on the stairs of this little concrete fortress. (the top of the hill is like this huge ass field) We just had a bong slide and we were using it as a one hitter just laughing and talking about shit and we heard this noise that sounded like a police scanner. I jumped a little bit and he had the piece in his hand still sitting on the stairs. I went to go peek around the corner and I was laughing at myself and put my guard back down just thinking I was sketching out because I ruled out that a cop would actually take the time to drive UP a hill. I rounded the corner though and I see a police Explorer with the driver door wide open and no one in the seat. (five feet away, if that) I turned around with my eyes wide and whispered "cop" and my friend somehow in one fluent motion threw his lighter, eye drops, slide, rolling papers, and grinder underneath the stairs and we took off. I wasn't even thinking and I jumped from a ledge vertically (if that makes sense) and kinda flew through the air (it was as impressive as it sounds) and somehow I landed on these concrete steps without breaking stride. We just kept running til we got into the street and we walked down where a bunch of restaurants were and just sat on a bench. We walked back to my car in a little bit and went back to the stairs at like 2AM and everything was untouched. sorry that was long as fuck but yea

5. I don't almost get caught anymore because my mom always thinks I'm high and my dad is a stoner. Win win situation . Except when my mom won't stop bitching

6. Was smoking under a bridge one time and as were were coming up stoned af a police officer was standing at the top waiting for us

7. One time a few friends and i had just picked up a 5ft bong from another person. As we were driving back to my friends house a cop had tailed us for a while and finally turned on his lights to pull us over. There were 4 of us and 3 of them had some weed on them and of course the 5ft bong which came in a nifty black light box and layed between the 2 front seats and the cop shined his flashlight on the box alot until a friend said i just bought the black light and the copstarted paying less attention to it and talked to us telling the driver that his license plate light was out and just ended up giving a warning for that then taking off.

8. Well I've already been caught once and it really wasn't even that bad. But there was this one time where my friend and I really wanted to smoke but we didnt have any bud and none of our guys were available. So we call our other friend to see if he could hang out (he always has bud). So we get into my friends car and we drive out of town (I know very stupid) to go pick up the other friend. On the way there, our parents kept calling us wondering where the hell we are (they get suspicious whenever we do this because we already got caught once). We didnt pick up the phones. We just let it ring to voice mail. We were so sketched out! The friend we just picked up has all the bud on him. We get back to my house, turns out my parents were never mad at me driving with a friend. They didnt even smell the bud at all! But my friends parents called and told him to go home because he wasnt supposes to be driving anywhere.
    Another time, we just got done picking up bud and we drove back to my friends house. We had a clean baggie, dryer sheets, tin foil, weed, and a baggie with residue in it. But we were so baked out of our minds that we left all the shit (but the weed) on the floor board! The next day, my friends parents take a ride in his car (paraphernalia still on the floor board) and didnt even notice it because his mom put her purse on the floor board.
    Sorry this is so long lol

9. #9 Hungry Hobo, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Me and J were sitting on some stairs, inside a parking-house, on the top floor. The reason we did that was because J missed his train and we needed to kill some time, and the reason for we chose the parking-house is because we're stoners - its a well known smoking spot for potheads to seek some shelter from the "weather", and to make and smoke their joints. We had some pot on us, and everything that comes along to make a joint, but we weren't there to smoke. My friend insisted on saving it for the next day, April 20.

Suddenly we hear foot-steps, we share a look and decide to just let it past. The steps gets louder, more slow paced, and fucking BAM! suddenly theres two cops standing in front of us.

They suspected us for possesion of marijuana and also telled us we couldn't be there, bla bla bla. Each of us had 2-3 gram on us; in my wallet and J's pocket. They visitated us - at first round they found a mixing tray, papers and filters on me, and J's bag of pot in his jacket. As the next round came up, i took my wallet from my jacket, reaching it out to him and asked if he wanted to check my wallet too. He said "no, just put it down to the rest of the stuff". If he even touched it, he would feel the tightness from within.

That wallet was fat and juicy. And i got to smoke that juicyness out :smoking:

But that fucking cop still suspected me strongly. He made me shake my underwear in front of him.

Nobody makes me shake their underwear in front of them.

Nobody.

10. About 2 or 3 minutes after picking up 7 G's, me and my friend are driving to my house to pick shit up. We're turning into my nieghborhood, and the lights start flashin behind us. The weed is in the console next to the drivers seat too. The cop comes up, my friend gives him his liscense and insurance, and cop says he just pulled us over for turning into the far lane at the right turn lol. I made a thread on it after it happened. I was scared as shit, lol. Surprised he didn't smell it. It was dank as fuck.

11. Me and two friends were rolling around burning a couple blunts. Get through the first one fine and about halfway through the second we turn a corner and a popo charger was just sitting there with the officer talking to somebody. Me and the driver on cue roll up all the windows and close sun roof and started taking random turns and thought we lost him. Not so much. He found us and we made the third dude in the back gut the rest of the blunt. So he pulled us out, cuffed us, and searched the car. Since he didn find anything he couldn't do anything so he had to let us bounce. Went back to my boys crib got more and just smoked from his bong in the back yard. Haha that was the quickest I ever lost a buzz

12. Mhm, i can tell by your favorite strains listed on here you enjoy "anything dank as fuck". This means you do indeed NOT get that "dank" shit haha.

13. A friend and I were walking across one of the bridges from Northern Kentucky in to Cincinnati. He was smoking a joint as we walked. I happened to turn around at one point and see a bike cop coming our way. He flipped the joint in to the river and somehow the cop didn't smell it as he finally passed us. Or he just didn't give a shit. I was was nervous as shit as he passed us because I was extremely high.

14. Lol what?

15. Cops can't necessarily do anything if they smell it. If they do and they care then obviously they will question and search you but if they don't find anything that proves you were smoking then they are shit outta luck and legally have to let you go

16. I'm sorry my favorite strain list isn't to your approval oh sir majesty of GC, I will report back to you once I know as many strains as you, oh magical stoner of the century! :rolleyes:

17. I got a little careless smoking at my house over my witer break. Normally id wait 1-2 hours after my mom went to bed. Then id sneak outside pack a bowl and smoke it.
    Well after 2 weeks i started to get a little less careful. By the end i was packing the bowls in my room while she was up and then going to toke when she went to bed.

The 2nd to last day im home i have my night stand drawer open, inside it was my stash, my rolling papers, and a bunch of other weed rated items. I had my bowl sitting on one leg and my grinder open on the other so i could pack a bowl.

Mid pack my mom knocks on the door. I panicked threw it all in the draw, slamed it shut and jumped up to answer the door. (She has a habit of just knocking and coming in instead of waiting). I have no idea why she didnt question it. Maybe she thought i was masterbating lol

18. Me and my friends smoke under a bridge all the time -_- not doing it anymore lol that's just scary.

19. smoked in my room, didn't use anything to cover the scent cause it was late at night. Well, my mom walks up to my door cause she hears me making noise (I was downstairs at the time, she thought I was still in my room) so she knocks on the door. I call from downstairs saying what? then she opens the door but right when she does I say I'm downstairs so she closed it. I was fuckin high at the time too so it was probably less sketch than I thought it was but still..

20. When I was younger I was smoking outside my window(I use to jump out my window and sit against the wall) and it was near Xmas and my mom was doing decorating that day. She had put these lights in the tree by my window but somehow the lights got disconnected from the extension chord and I heard footsteps in the gravel and I book it to the corner of the house. Surprised she did t smell the weed. Then another time (keep in mind when I jump out of my window I lock the door and shut my window once I get out there) she knocked on my door and I couldn't hear her because well... I was outside lol and she got no answer so she came around to look through my window and I booked it around the house jumped my backyard concrete wall and put my pipe in the bushes and walked in my back door and when she seen me she asked where I went and I said to the garage then she asked why the door was locked with nobody in there and I just shrugged my shoulders haha