Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

closest you've ever been to freaking the fuck out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I got a question blades, how close have you been to the edge before? Between school, work, parents, legalities, money .... and now boredom. I'm thinking about streaking through my town right now

2. smoke some weed duuuude

3. record it

4. Coming out of a Phish show I was herded through the only exit among thousands of people candy flipping my balls off and there was just a gang of nitrous mafia blocking the exits and just balloons popping up everywhere I turned.

I couldn't get any personal space and all I saw were balloons and deep voices giggling.

I almost chipped my teeth from clenching my jaw so hard.

5. hahahahaha that sounds terrible dude... yeah I am about to run im going nuts