Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Closest you've been to getting caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MacaroniandRooR, Apr 12, 2011.

1. #1 MacaroniandRooR, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    Hi Guys, i thought it would be a fun little thing to hear stories about that one time that we all came really close to getting busted

Alright so the other day i had 1 cone of some great cronik in my bathroom, then i tucked bong,scissors,shotglass,lighter+beeline and my tin with the excess pot right in next to the right handside of the toilet and the bathroom door was on the left side of the toilet. have dinner, come back to room sits at computer. mum walks in heading straight for the bathroom door. she said i just want to flush your toilet to see if its still blocked (we have alot of trees close to our house) i leap infront of her and say na ya dont wanna go in ther it still stink a bit. she said im just gonna flush the toilet. so i opened the door a little bitand walked in and put my legs so she couldnt have seen my stuff she pokes her head through the door and i flush it then she walks over to my laundry basket which is on the right hand side of my toilet so i scuffle across even though there is a basin between the laundry basket and the toiletthen she rinsed out the basin and went into the kitchen. i thought fuck i better pack up my stuff coz she might come in again. so i quickly hide all my shitt and sit back at the computer she comes in 2 mins llater with some cleaner and saysill just pour some of this down the drain and i absolutely shit myself for about 1 sec thinking my stuff was still in there

Look i dont like lieing to my mum about my pot smoking. i lie to her because i love her and i dont want her to get upset. she took one drag of a joint and thought that she didnt get high so she never tried it again coz she thought it was a waste of money. she never likes talking about it but i know that if i told her or she found out it would be WW3 in my family my grandpa would kick my ass. my aunty who offered me pipes last time i was down would kick my ass, my dad would kick my ass, and i wouldnt hear the end of it from mums partner and either would she... so leave a story of a time you nearly got busted by parents/cops/adults/friends etc etc

cheers :bongin:

2. got pulled over with friends when pulling in somewhere. All riding dirty, all intoxicated, cop didn't even ask for ids.

3. One time I was smoking a joint in my bathroom and my mom walks in so I just starred at her and he looked at me then she turned around and left. My plan was "don't move she wont see you" she never said anything so idk man lol :smoke:

4. haha dude. thats fucking awesome:smoke:

anyway, there were alot of times its really been sketchy for me. One time i hit my sneak-a-toke in my bathroom 10 mins before i had to leave for school. I hit it a bunch, and then i was in such a rush i left it sitting on my floor with weed still in it. I swore i was screwed, but it turned out the cleaners came that day and i guess they picked it up and put it in the drawer. I either had REALLY cool cleaners, or my mom found it, put it in the drawer, and pretended she never found it.

5. This one is great i remember when i was like 12-13 when i thought if i hid under my blanket i wouldn't be seen and dident have to go to school:hello:

6. I've had 2 extremely close calls.

The first, I was at my friends and we were smoking in his basement. Suddenly his mom shows up out of nowhere and claims she smells weed. It didn't help that his eyes were red and he had the fan on either. She went upstairs to get his dad and I snatched up all the weed and the pipe I brought. Crotched the weed, but left the pipe in my pocket. They just started interrogating him ruthlessly and all he did was deny. I was practically sure they would search me, so I was just like "look, he's a good kid and he does well in school, he has a good family, I don't know why you would think he smokes weed" and suddenly they tearfully apologize for accusing him and go back upstairs. I still can't believe I got that lucky.

The second time I was just plain stupid. I was driving downtown at night with a friend (we were sober but we were going to smoke later) and all of a sudden a cop turns his sirens on me. This was the first time I'd been in trouble with the cops, so I panicked and told my friend to toss my pipe, about a gram of dank, and even my lighter out the window. Turns out I just forgot to turn my headlights on after pulling out of a gas station, and the cop wasn't too happy I'd taken so long to pull over. I also somehow didn't have my insurance in the car, so I had to go to a court hearing. But in hindsight, I'm shocked he didn't see us throw the stuff out the window, or did and didn't bring it up.

7. Ive had mass close calls with the police but the one that sticks out to me most was when me and a old friend were in a hurry to smoke because he had work and i also had work and so we thought it would be alright to roll up our blunts in the gas station lot. i mean it wouldnt of been a problem but my friend didnt know how to roll blunts. so i rolled both ours and we only had one lighter so he lit up first but right as he was roasting it two cop cars boxed us in from front of us and back and the first thing i thought to do was throw my blunt out the window but i crushed it in my hand and just had it in my fist. the cop that got out obviously saw my friends blunt and could smell it and told him to get out of the car and searched him. while he was searching i threw the blunt out of the window and when he came to search my bag i got out and kicked it under the car. he got a 200 dollar fine and i didnt get caught ahah so that was about the most intense close call i say i had.

8. 1 night I did a gravity bong out my bedroom window, I left the bottle on the outside window ledge so it didn't stink my room out, forgot about it and fell asleep, woke up next day and went out, was on my way back home when I remembered I left the bottle outside, got home and it was gone, I knew my mum had found it and was going to keep it until my dad got home, so I found it, then blazed about 10 cigarettes through it so it stunk of tobacco and then put it back, later on when my mum revealed the stained bottle infront of my family at the dinner table to out-me as a drug user I said "oh mum that's what I used to smoke tobacco with, smell it dad" he smelt it and agreed I had only used it for tobacco

Take that mum u snitch!

9. bahah short and sweet
    i walked in stoned one day when i was like 14. and
    Me: mom, your friggin drunk.
    mom: and you look high as a kite
    me: :O.. n- n- no..
    i went to my room and didnt come out for the rest of the night even though they left to a bar. i remember because my friend was with me and (which is still my friend today) made fun of me for like a week after that
    it isnt that funny but it was great if you were there

10. #10 Chi11um, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao! So fuckin funny :)

11. Getting caught. :smoke:

12. My mom sits outside on the side yard, and before school one day i was smoking up to the window and blew the smoke out, (my windows right above where she sits) and of a sudden she clears her throat ... hmmm

And one time me and my boyfriend were standing at the back of a store around the corner and we just got done blazing, and some guy comes, throws his shit in the dumpster, stops, stares at us, and after 5 minutes of awkward staring he says "are you guys all right" obviously it smelled... an our eyes were low as fuck and his eyes were bright red... scary... haha

13. been caught by my mom 4 times or so. I lost my scale, 4 pipes, weed, mflb, my whole collection basically

14. Pulled over after hot boxing two blunts in the car with four other people(high school kids), two black(relevant because cops profile). Somehow the cop didn't notice the mass amount of smoke, smell, my eyes, me mumbling more than usual(which is pretty bad sober), and my drug rug(baja hoodie). He asked me to step out after being in his car with my license/registration for at least 5-10 minutes and I thought for sure I was being arrested. Then he just let me go with a warning for almost hitting him by turning when I didn't have the right of way.

15. I drive a supercharged cobalt ss and i illegally passed a ghost car probably went about 60-70 km/h above speed limit, cracked his window with rocks, he came up to my car saying I'd be walking from here, and I had like 7 grams and a grinder and a pipe in the storage area left of the wheel (cobalts are common someone must know?) he didnt even bother to search and i got my way out of everything.. haha

16. All the getting caulght by moms makes me lol... You havn't been caught till your facing jail time. Actually got caugt ounce with an 0 cop let me go till court date then it was threw out cause i was able to convince them that it was Medicinal this was hard due to me living in the South.

17. ;)

Attached Files:

18. A few days ago, a friend called me and asked to deliver a sack to a local bowling alley and to meet him in the large stall jnthe bathroom. I agreed and rode my bike there, it was about 8pm and as I was taking out the goods be decided to stat freebasing some opiates why he waited and I was in a hurry so I didn't say anythig about it. About a half minute later some old guy goes, "holy smokes!" I didn't think much of it but then another 30-45 seconds security pounded on the door. So me n my friend booked it, and everything was fine but still that was too scary

19. Was just getting home from the hospital, my mom was picking me up in my car for some reason and I had 7 grams in the glovebox locked up.

She picks me up and to my surprise it doesn't smell at all. I'm sitting in the passenger's seat with a scale, pipe, lighters, bags, and a 7 gram sack

So we ride all the way home and I'm thinking "yes, almost home". We stop at our house and she hesitates, so I say "are we going to get out?". She says yeah, but at the same moment I notice that the bottom of my cup holder was filthy and I comment on it. Big mistake.

She immediately reaches for the glovebox for napkins to clean to with only to realize it's locked. She's like "wait a minute why is this locked"

I try and play it off like I dont know why, and then she says "well go inside and I'll see if I can unlock it"

Fuck that, I unlock it, grab my sack and my smoking sack and book it inside, run upstairs and hide it under my bed

Long story short she threatens to call the cops if I don't give her the weed, so I do but she doesn't know about my other sack. So I kept my equipment but lost my bud

Didn't get in trouble though, I made her promise not to be mad if I gave it to her lol

20. The closest I was to being caught was that time I got arrested for possession.