Closest Calls with Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tommythm420, Dec 1, 2011.

1. What's the closest call you've had with a cop? Mine was probably when I was ditching school with some friends and I had about a g on me, I was walking through a park where cops don't usually come but one pulled in and drove straight over to me, he pulled up right next to me and paced my walking speed, I looked over, he rolled down his passenger window as if he was gonna say something, I waved and he sped off.

Another time I was with some other friends at a dug out of a baseball field, it was raining so one of my friends, Jaime, took off his wet shoes, jacket, and socks. I was toking out of my bong and he had just packed himself a bowl in my pipe when I looked over to the parking lot that was about 200 yards away and saw two cop cars pulling in, one had already started to pull on to the field. I poured out the bong water and without thinking I grabbed my pipe while Jaime was putting his clothes on. We ran to a canyon and got away and later when I got home I realized that there was still a fresh, fat greens bowls packed in my pipe, I was pretty happy because I only had about .5 left. :bongin:

2. Me and bro took a road trip from Cali to Washington State and we entered Washington state going through eastern Washington. As we were about an hour out of Yakima a trooper stopped us for going 70 around a corner that was supposedly 55. After i finished my Hit, i quickly rolled down the window to get the smoke out, stashed the bong in the middle and hid it under a pillow. As he got out of his car i sprayed ozium, and i knew my breathe reeked so i chewed a gum piece without being obvious. I kept my Glasses on and looked forward while talking to him. He asked us where we were headed and at the same time we replied " to visit out father in Ellensburg" He gave us a warning, asked for weapons and drugs and we said no, and were on our way. Its a good thing we don't look like a stoner or act like them. Be professional when pulled over and you should be good to go.

3. Stoner instincts right there :smoke: :hello:

4. when i was in high school, i was smoking in this fenced off area away from the street near john F kennedy high school in the bronx. from where i was, i could see the security of the school. this was one of those bad high schools where they ahve metal detectors and shit. so im smoking, i think they cant see me through the leaves but then one of them notices me. I seehim to, and i stare at him while stuffing my pipe and lighter into my pockets. He signals to his buddy, and nods in my direction. They both start walking over and im like time to fucking go! and so i start walking up through the brush to get back onto the street through the hole in the fence. from where they were, they would need to take a car to get to me quickly. i hear them yell GET HIM GET HIM from behind me and i get on the street and fucking BOOK IT.

i know the neighborhood real well from nerf gun manhunt with my boys on the block. I head up back alleys and shit and eventually enter the nearby Target. i head to the deoderant section and take off my sweater to change my appearance and put on my rasta cap. i spray some deoderant on myself and chill in the games section for a bit, then i exit and walk back home.

i was scared for my life when they were yelling get him, thought they might call the police and shit. whew. close call

5. Pulled over drunk.. Got sobriety tested. Failed breathalyzer part.

Then got driven home in the front seat of the cop car and my friends got driven home by a cop in the car I was driving. My friend had 3/4 of a handle in his jacket pocket which the cops found immediately. But they never searched me. And I had a couple grams in a baggy in my front pocket.

But ya we got driven home with no charges or anything.

6. Pulled over down my street. Two cops jump out, pull their handguns out have us at gunpoint and tell us to put our hands where they can see them blahblahblah.

Same song and dance has happened about 3 times now, once it was like 12 cops with their guns out, bunch of fucking facist nazi-poilce.

7. Got some dick cops who scraped shake off the floor. They put it in the chemical test and the cop shook it furiously. The vial ended up turning colors like 5 minutes after we left. NICE!!

8. Was out painting with some friends, just hit up a spot and decided to smoke a bowl. After that we left our spot and were walking down the street and two black and whites rolled up on us (coming over a blind hill) with out their lights on and filling both lanes (it was a two-way street with two lanes).

They rolled up and questioned us, I wasn't even 18 at the time, had three cans in my jacket, had just smoked and was drunk. We talked our way out of it, but we all definitely thought we were fucked the second we saw them..

9. [quote name='"*ColtClassic*"']Was out painting with some friends, just hit up a spot and decided to smoke a bowl. After that we left our spot and were walking down the street and two black and whites rolled up on us (coming over a blind hill) with out their lights on and filling both lanes (it was a two-way street with two lanes).

They rolled up and questioned us, I wasn't even 18 at the time, had three cans in my jacket, had just smoked and was drunk. We talked our way out of it, but we all definitely thought we were fucked the second we saw them..[/quote]

Damn you got lucky, I'm not sure how they didn't see the cans.

10. [quote name='"edibles"']when i was in high school, i was smoking in this fenced off area away from the street near john F kennedy high school in the bronx. from where i was, i could see the security of the school. this was one of those bad high schools where they ahve metal detectors and shit. so im smoking, i think they cant see me through the leaves but then one of them notices me. I seehim to, and i stare at him while stuffing my pipe and lighter into my pockets. He signals to his buddy, and nods in my direction. They both start walking over and im like time to fucking go! and so i start walking up through the brush to get back onto the street through the hole in the fence. from where they were, they would need to take a car to get to me quickly. i hear them yell GET HIM GET HIM from behind me and i get on the street and fucking BOOK IT.

i know the neighborhood real well from nerf gun manhunt with my boys on the block. I head up back alleys and shit and eventually enter the nearby Target. i head to the deoderant section and take off my sweater to change my appearance and put on my rasta cap. i spray some deoderant on myself and chill in the games section for a bit, then i exit and walk back home.

i was scared for my life when they were yelling get him, thought they might call the police and shit. whew. close call[/quote]

Nice, but security is pretty easy to get away from. No offense. Unless it's school police or security, they're bitches. But if it was a mall cop then they really can't do a whole lot unless you steal or something. I almost beat the shit out of one onetime after I called him a faggot then he was like did you say something, he was trying to act tough, but then the other bigger security guard came over.

11. I had my arms crossed and had a jacket on so the fabric would stretch out and wouldn't show the shape. I was so scared they would pat me down for weapons or would ask me to uncross my arms, but it was cold out so it didn't seem out of place to be in that posture. I got really lucky... :)

12. I've had so many close calls it's ridiculous. One of the more memorable times was at the drum circle in Philly. The cops would come up there and always bust it up, since they were Philly cops they really didn't care that much (one thing going for us) about what people were doing, they just wanted everyone to clear out.

Well this time I was there with a few of my girl friends that were visiting me at college. The one I haven't seen in a while and she was totally schized out (seriously never did drugs or anything, she would just get in these scarry moods where she would zone out, get that crazy stare going, well anyway it was a start to her schizophrenia). We're drinking and partaking in the circle festivities when the cops roll up. Knowing the place, we run up to the top of the hill thinking they won't come up there. We run into these two young kids running too and I tell them that it's chill, the cops won't come up and ask them to share their goodies with us. This place was out of the way and in the woods, so it's not easy to get to. They do and we're all standing there talking and having a good time, when this cop climbs up and starts flashing the lights. We were 21 at the time and also drinking but didn't have our DL's on us. Well he starts harassing us, asking for ID's and asking about the smell etc. Me being me I start mouthing off (yeah smart I know, but I was drunk :)), and the cop shines the light on me and says "Hey you know what happens when you drink a lot" and I start saying, what makes you an alcoholic etc, thinking that the cop is trying to share life lessons with us. Instead he shines the light back on me and says "No, it makes you an asshole" LOL - so now I've pissed the cop off and we're playing battle of the wits. He then shines the light on the other chick and says "Man, what drugs is she on!" and me and my friend are dying lauging and proceed to tell him she's the only one sober! The whole time the two kids we ran into look scared shitless, they are so polite to the cop, ulike me whose mouthing off the whole time. Well finally he tells us he wants us out of there and to scram and that today is our lucky day, since we don't have our DL's on us and open containers he could charge us and he's pretty certain we have stuff on us and that he could search us (we all had stuff on us) etc. The trade off for him not doing that, was that we had to lead him back to his car, since he was lost LMFAO - of course I eat this up and start saying stuff again and my friends are telling me to STFU, for which I don't blame them I had liquid courage and I normally NEVER act like this around cops, it was a low point for me.

I don't think we were ever in danger of getting arrested, since they were Philly cops (they have more important things to worry about, like the triple digit homicide numbers!), but it was very entertaining and a good story to tell.

Anyone else have run-ins at the Philly drum-circle? When I was going it was right around the Art Museum in Fairmount Park - good times, good times :yay::yay::yay::yay:

13. Long stories short..

Storie #1- Seshed after school, took bus home, left backpack on bus, didnt realize till half way home, ran back, couldnt find it, explained and dodged my parents, got a call from the police station saying they had my bag, so i had to confess to my parents that moment. i got a warning, no criminal record or charges.

Story #2- Was 1am or so, me and 3 other friends were cruising around and we found a park behind a school, so we parked and went in. smoked, came back and as soon as we got to our car, a black suv rolls in, and enforms us hes police, he asks us shit, my friend throws away his weed while the cops busy, and then he gets a call in for an assault. oh and he looked in my backpack and saw my mini glass bong, papers, my grinder, lighters, and my weed. all he took out was my weed. he lectured us and then we left. lol

So yeah, close call

14. [quote name='"Blazed4dayz"']Long stories short..

Storie #1- Seshed after school, took bus home, left backpack on bus, didnt realize till half way home, ran back, couldnt find it, explained and dodged my parents, got a call from the police station saying they had my bag, so i had to confess to my parents that moment. i got a warning, no criminal record or charges.

Story #2- Was 1am or so, me and 3 other friends were cruising around and we found a park behind a school, so we parked and went in. smoked, came back and as soon as we got to our car, a black suv rolls in, and enforms us hes police, he asks us shit, my friend throws away his weed while the cops busy, and then he gets a call in for an assault. oh and he looked in my backpack and saw my mini glass bong, papers, my grinder, lighters, and my weed. all he took out was my weed. he lectured us and then we left. lol

So yeah, close call[/quote]

Hey I think I've read your first story before on GC but it was like a longer and more detailed version, have you posted it somewhere here before?

15. Dude, same with the 2nd one.:eek:

16. yo if you read my story i said it was the John F Kennedy high school security bro. not the target cops those guys are pussies

17. Late at night I was cruising a bowl with some friends to test out some of the weight we just picked up, and got pulled over for a dead tail light. The cops came to the window and I was it was my dad's friend who was on me and my fathers town softball team. He had moved to another town a few years ago bu still remember me despite the fact that I had lost contact with him. I rolled down the window and it was plain obvious we had just been smoking, he told not to smoke in my car while driving, and that there was a sobriety check point up ahead, so to take another road. Still makes me smile to this day :D

18. This scared the fuck out of me. Before I head into town I have this really small church close to my house that I smoke at. I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere so it's always been safe to be there. Was about three bowls in and I see a car come creeping into the parking lot and it was a cop!! Me being the only car here and the parking lot being no bigger than most drive ways I thought I was fucked. I slowly put my pipe up and started my car and immediately left. As soon as I got around the corner I ditched my stash/pipe and got out of there:smoke: The cop had to know I was up to something, but luckily mother nature was on my side:cool: It was pouring down rain and this is really the only reason I think he didnt try to stop me. Needless to say I never smoke there anymore. Was the only encounter I've ever had and hope its my last ;) later i went back and found my weed and pipe so i guess it all worked out :hello: