closest call with police ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by M369, Apr 28, 2007.

1. iv been growin my plants now for a gd 2 months outside on my land and they are all a prety established size by now and very noticible. i keep meaning to move them round the bk of my house somewhere less noticible but as we live in the country i figured id just wait as we dnt exactly get many passer byers. Anyway yesterday i get bk from work and am about to get in the shower when i see a white jeep pull outside my house ... a police jeep... my parents go out to c what the problem is they end up tlkin to them about 4 meters away from my 10 plants.. im of cause shittin my pants thinkin that if they just glanced over they would c them all and that would b it... 2 hours pass and they are still at the house tlkin to my parents ( about something else nothin serrious or to do with weed but id rather not say) and still with there backs facing my crops.. by now we r all hudled infront of them so we dnt divert their attention towards the plants and keepin eye contact with them.. just as they were leaving one of the older officers turned around and looked staight at my plants then turned rond and they left!! i coulnt beileve it! 10 2 foot plants and he looked straight through them n didnt notice when they were standind 4 meters away for 2 hours..just thought id share that with u sorry if i bored you but that was a close call
    keep smokin! :smoke:

ps. im movin my plants as soon as poss now lol :D

2. Haha thats aweswome. Karma is on our side! The closest call i ever had is i just pulled up on a bike to these kids that were arguing to see whats up and i had this really un-dense bud in my pocket and it was an eigth so it was a fat ball, and then as soon as i get there the police pull up. It was a k-9 unit so i just turned around and boned out. I probly didnt really have to i just paniced but hey...lol

3. what were they talking about?

4. we got some bikes taken away cos they had no documents thats y they were up at the house

5. If he looked right at them, theres a good chance they'll be back.

6. Ya man there a couple things hell do... come back next day and arrest you with a warrent. The second is that he smokes weed and is going to steal em off ya.

7. lol itl b alrite the police force out ere in spain are prety corrupt anyway il just give em a few bags lol.. hopfully thatl work