Closed Loop Extraction

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bombCHONKSKI, Jul 25, 2014.

1. terps get you higher [​IMG]

2. You get the therapeutic side of it from terps and does greatly help

3. I have 2 sister plants, Nocturnal #4 x Nocturnal #6.
    #4 tested twice at 24% and .19% total terps.
    #6 tested many times at 18% and 3.19% total terp count.
    Side by side everyone swears #6 is the more powerful and the best tasting weed ever.

Terps and their entourage effects are the superior high.
    No doubt what so ever.

4. Hey SG1 was it shatter or wax??

5. These are just plants of mine.
    I haven't extracted either by themselves yet.
    Just making a comment that high terps make a good product much better.

6. #246 todderfran, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
    #dudewheresmyterps is all I am saying.
    I don't make oil anymore but recommend you guys check out hash church sometime if you haven't already. Though most of them are solventless guys they cover many of these topics often. many in the industry are starting to think that "waxing" may be a correlation between terpenes and the most volatile ones pulling in moisture to your product. So in theory the easier it waxes the higher terpene content, or at least the most volatile ones. Have to remember that terpenes themselves are solvents, and will cause products to do different things. Just something to think about.

7. Which terps were present in each sample?

8. Least to most

Valencene - .007%
    Nerolidol - .03%
    Linobol - .05%
    Bisobolol - .11%
    Cineole - .16%
    B - pinene .15%
    A - pinene .33%
    Myrcene - 2.35%

Actual reading of 31.89 mg/gr or 3.19% by wieght.

According to my lab, Nocturnal #6 has the highest terp profile they have ever tested.

9. That's impressive SG. Valencene, Pinene, and Myrcene are the only ones on the list I am familiar with. Interested to know what that Cineole is being your 3rd highest reading.

10. She's a 1 of a kind for sure.
    Whatever all the terps do individually, not sure, but as a whole, one of the most fragrant tasty weed I've ever experienced.

• Like Like x 3
  11. sounds awesome man! Can't wait to get my different Toxic Cookie phenos tested come harvest time [​IMG]

12. Here you go.

Attached Files:

13. I can't wait to get some acdc flower and oil live resin tested

14. Is there a cut available for independent testing? :)

15. Do you mind sharing that source there? Id love to read through it

16. As soon as the GC site allows me to use my computer, I'll throw you a link.

17. Fire up my system and did a purple train wreck mug and sugar trim run. I'm gettin in next is a house strain of a buddies excited to blast jack ripper X philly sour diesel

18. Here it is all John Snow cannabis strain I'm so excited to blast this has such a stink to it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437077256.921534.jpg

19. Hey all well here is the first run of 4: John snow ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437233353.212984.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437233368.845051.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437233384.229850.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437233413.800999.jpg

20. im finally in the market for a cls. Thinking mk3 diy. can't wait to pull the trigger. :) As for terps, they're awesome, but i still prefer a winterized product, even knowing ive stripped a lot of terps.