Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Closed eye visuals.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeathCubeK, Jan 8, 2009.

1. What things have you seen? I am kinda new to weed but a while ago i saw random animals morphing into random objects, or was it the other way round? :confused: Haha.

So yeah, do tell...

2. On weed? Never really had em

3. I don't normally get visuals of any sort. Every once in a while though I'll see like hand drawn technicolor five point stars...

4. yeah well when i first started smoking about a year ago i seen my surroundings as like a video game it was different haha

5. weed doesn't cause hallucinations.

6. well actually some people do see shit when they first start but nothing big

7. I've never had any real hallucinations before.
    but I've seen shit like out of the corner of my eye before, and a few times while driving the world started looking different like it was hand drawn by someone.
    but I mean other than that I've never had anything else.

8. Back when I had no tolerance I would get it sometimes when I take a huge bong rip or something

9. #9 SoooDef, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    When I get really high and drive. I see hallucinations of deer jumping into the road out of the corner of my eye... scary shit. Not really a hallucination I guess but I think I see that shit. My mind is playing tricks on me.

10. Weed does cause closed eye halluncainations and once in a while the real world will start to change a tiny bit... You will NEVER see dragons etc. while on weed though

11. shit, i can make myself have closed eyed hallucinations when I am meditating...and I'm sure smoking pot helps it, but doesnt directly cause me to hallucinate.

yeahhh im crazy. ive eaten too much acid i think >.<

12. OH MY GOD! This happens do me all the time... It makes me so mad hahaha
    :rolleyes:

13. haha + rep for dealing with the same problem :D

14. Just crazy visualizations like if you were watching an equalizer or something.

15. I see that too but what scares me is sometimes I'll be driving down a road with alot trees and stuff hanging over the road which cause lots of shadows.
    and sometimes I swear to god I'll see creepy stuff in the shadows like people and stuff.
    it always trips me out bad. :p

16. I have dreams exactly like that when I smoke a lot of sativa. I see shit like snakes turning into mice, and zebras turning into tigers, and a tree turning into a bear.

17. Actually that sounds pretty familiar. Like a trashcan with some stuff sticking out sometimes look like a person walking a dog for a split second.

18. Closed eye visuals on weed? Damn that must be like the dog biting shit. Smoke it and it makes you bite a dog.