Closed Eye Visuals

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazedPlatypus, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Last night I smoked like 4 bowls total of this stuff that is pretty much the best shit I've ever laid eyes on. It looks like the stuff out of high times magazine. Anyways, when I took a shower that night I was enjoying the MGMT I was playing on my phone through my shower radio. After a while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the water falling on me. I eventually saw a bunch of random images, not insanely vivid or anything, I just feel like my brain was displaying images in the darkness behind my eyelids. I wasn't entirely sure it was CEVs, and I finished my shower and went on and played some GTA. Later, when I decided to go to bed, I closed my eyes again (of course lol) and I was listening to my music as I drifted into a sleepy state. A bunch of random images were shooting out of no where and eventually I got to the point where it was mainly geometric and moving in relation to my music. It was like those lines (there's a name for them that I forgot) you see when you close your eyes and rub them however it wasn't just lines, it was obviously something that was more clearly random images that I had seen before. Random faces and random movements and such. I was very conscious of it and if I had gotten up to get something to drink right then it would have gone away, it's like it took conscious concentration to happen. When I thought about it and moved my eyes, the images just became regular lights you'd see sober in your eyelids, just in the general shape of my "hallucination".

It seemed like I had reached the psychedelic side of weed. Were these indeed closed eye visuals?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yep, they sound like it. I've had CEVs with mary before. Only like one time though. And it was sick as fuuu. Enjoy that shit

3. I get closed eye visuals all the time it looks like things are flying really fast at you and changing at the same time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I've had it happen often, I'm usually pretty up there the times it does

5. I've had it happen once. I was pretty stoned at the time. It was mostly just geometric images going towards me to the beat of the music. It was pretty sweet. I kept my eyes closed almost the whole time I was high that day haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. With lower tolerance

7. I had open eyed visuals with a super low tolerance i saw my friends face as the fallout 3 character.

8. Yeah definitely CEVs. I have them almost every time if I concentrate due to ocassional use of hallucinogens. Very minor HPPD?

9. Your shower has a radio ??

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, it's pretty amazing. What I did was I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and bought an actual shower radio. It hangs in your shower and has an FM tuner. So I also bought an FM transmitter, with an auxiliary cord. That way, I tune the FM transmitter and the radio to the same channel and play my music from my iPod in my shower. Total cost: $11

• Like Like x 3
  11. Bitch please. This rad motherfucker just wanted to brag about his badass shower radio.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Dammit, I can't get this anymore :(  OP enjoy it while it lasts cause when your tolerance rises up, you'll be wishing it to reset back to square one. 

13. You caught me

14. I get closed eye visuals any time I close my eyes. And open eye.. like looking at corners and wood grain and patterns fucks with me... but I do a shitload of psychedelics. Sounds like you had some mild CEVs though.

15. i used to and might able to this day, but if my eyes are closed im usually KO'ed asleep...ill get nice and toasteh this weekend and try it out again

16. It happened to me after taking meth+weed and staying awake for a few hours...

17. I need a shower radio now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I would also like to know more about the shower radio. The closed eye thing is cool too, I've had that happen a lot and when I used to first smoke, I would spin in circles till I got dizzy then closed my eyes and just enjoy the crazy visuals and feelings for a moment.

But this shower radio thing, is it expensive?

19. Man, if you are baked and stare at one spot without blinking or thinking you will trip

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Due to previous psychedelic use and HUGE doses of a couple of unmentionables I suffer from HPPD and have strong open and closed eyed visuals whenever I smoke.
    Pretty awesome since I craved the visual aspects of psychedelics, so I don't really have to do them anymore unless I'm looking to endevour on a spiritual adventure every once in awhile.

Closed eyed:
    -Geometric patterns.
    -Colors of lights bursting everywhere.
    -Hallucinations such as faces or objects forming after several blunts or dabs.
    -Display of "shadows" behind hallucinations.

Open eyed:
    -Details slide and shift.
    -Static Snow or background of vision glitters and sparkles
    -Objects morph and stretch.
    -Any type of light is intensified in brightness and color.
    -Increase in floaters.

Yuppp.