Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Closed Eye Visuals?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatJayz, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Last night I bought 9 grams of some sativa strain called Sweet Tooth and rolled a joint maybe .5 - .7 grams big (raw 1 1/4 cone papers). After I finished it I knew I was higher than usually get, so I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt like I was flying and after a few min I heard a low buzz noise kind of like a high note on a bass guitar and it was in a pattern, making a melody. then I started having mild closed eye visuals, seeing the shapes of ants and spiders with closed eyes. I opened my eyes and everything had a curvature to it, like with psilocybin. I know sativa's are a head high but this was ridiculous lol  

2. This is normal if you get really high, I'm not surprised. Everyone's experience is different with weed. 

3. #3 mrmuffinman, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    One time, when my tolerance wasnt so damn high, i smoked a whole bowl of mango kush. This was insane to do considering one or two hits got me flying back then.

I proceeded to lay down on my bed . The couch lock was so intense that when i moved it felt like i was being ripped off of a wall or something. Like breaking free from a mold, shit was crazy. Add closed eyed visuals to this, and i was seeing random objects instantaneously switching behind my eyelids faster than i could look at them all.

I need a t break, this has me yearning for it again

4. I had this last time I smoked Reggie haha. But it had kief on it too and then I smoked some good stuff. But I just saw geometric patterns going to the sound of my music, nothing to crazy.